February Scrapping Challange: JohnsonLovesDisney is Our Winner!!!!!

I've done 22 this month. That's proabably going to be my final total since I'm going away (part of the time to Disney!) on Monday, and I don't think I'll be able to finish another LO before then.

I got 4 more done today in my no longer smelly scrap room. Damn that cat! I 'm right there with ya Danilynn. No matter how much I try to go incgnito they still manage to find me. :scared:

I finally found some creativity and finished the last 2 pages in DD's 2005 Volume 2 book! :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: Now I just have to decide what I want to work on tonight...start 2005 volume 3 or work on our 2006 WDW trip. :confused3 Decisions, decisions.

Hi, I know I'm really late this month but if I could get added I would greatly appreciate it. I did 20 at an all-day crop yesterday. :)

Hi, I know I'm really late this month but if I could get added I would greatly appreciate it. I did 20 at an all-day crop yesterday. :)

It doesn't matter how late in the month it is- as long as you post it before the annual thread is updated you will be included on it- some people add up there own all month and then put them in at the end - others post as they do them either way is fine and so is adding pages on the last day of the month because that is when you do them.

Rebecca

But, I just finished my 29th 12x12 page. So, put me down for 29. I'm working on a 31 page book and hoping to order today.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter