February 2011 Monthly Scrapping Challenge

way to go Nan!!!

please add 2 pagesfor today!

total for the month 79 !!!

Way to go, NAN!!!

I did 5 today. . .just missing ONE PICTURE and the June 2010 book is DONE!!!

6 more for me!

My total should be 22. almost 1/2 way to my goal. If I do 3 every day I should make it to my goal by the end of the month.

Please add 7 more pages to my total!!!

I'm on a roll!!! Love it!!! I feel like I'm really getting stuff done.. My goal list should be meet for a lot more items by the end of month!!!

I have 8 more to add. (I have to learn how to change the color and size on my numbers! Maybe my DH can show me tonight.)

I have 8 more to add. (I have to learn how to change the color and size on my numbers! Maybe my DH can show me tonight.)

see the little icons right above your reply box...A with the black line is color, click on the upside down arrow for other colors to show, then click on your color.... sizes is to the left of the A which will make you font bigger!

Just wanted to let you folks know I haven't forgotten about you! But this working every day really interfers with LIFE! :lmao: I'll have some time over the weekend to update this thread. Meanwhile, everyone keep working hard!.....................P

see the little icons right above your reply box...A with the black line is color, click on the upside down arrow for other colors to show, then click on your color.... sizes is to the left of the A which will make you font bigger!

Thank you mommy2mrb! It turns out I did not have editing turned on. Now I can change color and size and use :):):)with ease!
:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

Okay ladies.... the 1st post is caught up!! Sorry that took so long!

I know I've got a few more pages on my calendar, but I don't have time to check right now. Gotta fly into the shower and get ready for today's swim meet. TTYL.....................P

4 for me today--got Project Life caught back up for this month!! I'm hoping for some scrapping time tomorrow. . .I have all of my Nov/Dec/Jan pics sorted.

I finished a 2 page layout last night. Now I just need to post it on my blog. Lets see if I can find the time....lololol

Let me apologize for the last post! I didnt mean to make it that large and I am not yelling. Still learning that bold key. Maybe Nancy can go in and modify?
Again, sorry!:flower3:

Please add 14 more to my total.. Just a few more pages and I will have all of my Sept/Oct 2010; Jan 2011 and all the kids 2010 fall sports seasons done for their books!! Hope to get a few more pages done today... especially since they postponed the game for DS10.

2 more for me today! And I got 2 swap groups done. Our big news though is that DS decided today was the day to try to use the potty. . .we'll hope that keeps up, too!! ;)

Please add 7 more to my total.. That brings me up to 81 for the month so far!!

I've brought the kids' 2010 sports seasons up-to-date!
I completed Sept/Oct 2010 pages
I've got Jan 2011 done
I've got DS10's 4th grade school pages current
I have DD & DS14's HS pages current for this school year

My goal next is to finish the beginning portion of our 2004 Ft. Myers/Sanibel trip.. I finished the DIS portion of it already...
I need to finish the last few pages of the 2008 Epcot portion of Disney.. (still have lots of the other parks to do..and the pre-disney stop at sanibel/ft. myers)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter