• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

February 2011 Monthly Scrapping Challenge

looks like everyone is doing lots of work!!! and getting caught up!!
:cool1::cool1::cool1:

After being MIA from the boards and my scrap room for the last two weeks, I am back in action with 2 pages today! It feels good to scrap again and hopefully I'll get at least one more tonight. But we'll see since I have the youth at church tonight...

9for me! Never thought packing up for a day sitting with recovering Grandma would be uber productive morning.

10 more please

It doesn't look like yelling..... just easy to see... don't worry!

2 more for me today! And I got 2 swap groups done. Our big news though is that DS decided today was the day to try to use the potty. . .we'll hope that keeps up, too!! ;)

WOOHOO on potty training!!

Hey ladies.... the push is on for the end of the month. It will be a close contest, unless someone comes out of the woodwork with a big number. I've finished just a few more and have a stack on my table that just need journaling. I will hopefully finish those today, since I am not at work :banana:.

I am getting low on pictures and I had a coupon for 101 free prints from Shutterfly, so I just ordered a large batch of photos. I ALWAYS work strictly in chronological order (and am currently finishing up 2005 and starting 2006), but I decided to do DS's book from our Mother/Son Disney weekend last year BEFORE I take DD on her Disney weekend this year.... so that is what I ordered. I managed to limit myself to ordering about 250 prints from a total of 1038 that we took, so hopefully I will be able to finish up the book before I leave for Disney in May. Hopefully those prints will come by the end of this week. I would love to have DS here to give me some input into the pages next week while we're on school vacation. It would be nice for the two of us to spend an hour or so "reliving" the trip as we sort the photos and memorabilia.

Anyhow..... if I don't get off the Dis, I won't get ANY pages done today!......P

please add 5 more pagesfor me...did 5 MAW/BigGive autograph book covers....used my bind it all for the first time...took a bit to figure it all out, but LOVE IT!!!

P1050351.jpg

Lisa, those look TERRIFIC!!!

Pjilla--way to go on all of your scrapping!!!

I did 2 more tonight!

Thanks! I was looking for something yesterday and it derailed me, poor Nan even tried to help via text!

I've redirected and I'm going to work on the Kansas trip instead.

I think I heard those cowboys rustling around outside last night..they brought a brief thunderstorm and lightening.. We were all watching the news... saw a big ol' flash of lightening and all looked at one another like "what was that"... news had just reported rain for the night.. nothing about a thunderstorm!

I completed 4 more pages yesterday..

I hope to have 6 more done today.. but I think it will be tomorrow... I need to cut the titles out for them and I'm running out of time today! :*(

Darn rustlers!!!

I still can't find the Cowboy stuff, DS14 even looked. I guess I just need to clean out the basement completely!! LOL

Go, Buffy, Go!!! You can do it!!! :yay:

2 more for me today. Hoping to get several done while the guys are at the store tomorrow night!!

8 more for me please :) I'm hoping to reach my goal by Sunday night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter