February 2011 Monthly Scrapping Challenge

got my 2 pages done for today....

at 88 for the month:cool1: going to try to get 12 more done on Sun/Mon to reach 100 for the month!

:thumbsup2 great job Nan, you are just cranking through your to do list :worship:

off to go pack for the weekend! have a great couple of days everyone!!

Well for someone who didn't think she would get any layouts done this month she just finished her 9 page woohoo.

So far I'm at 39 cards and 9 pages for the month of Feb.

I hope to get 1 more card and 1 more page done this month.

Thank you for keeping track

I forgot to put my goal for the month. I would like to do 10 pages this month. Only 3 more to go

My goal was 10 because my card goal was 40

I've done 40 cards and 13 pages. I'm going to try and do 8 more pages by the end of the month.

Updated to here folks!!! The big push is on for the last few days of Feb. I'm dealing with some sort of medical issue with my hand, so not sure if I will be able to get any more scrapping done... but I'll sure try!! TTYL.........P

4 more for me today. I'm hoping to get this past week's PL done today, so maybe a few more before tomorrow. We'll see!!

did 4 pages today

then took a nap...just ordered pizza and watching the red carpet!

I got 5 done yesterday at the all day crop I went to. Stupid Cricut not talking to the Gyspsy problem held me up for about an hour. Then had to cricut everything one piece at a time. Of course I got home and they were all behaving themselves! :confused3

Today's crop was cancelled so I did not order pictures to finish up the pages to reach my goal this month. But I did finish up some swap groups so I did accomplish something. I only have about 8 or so pages to scrap and then I will be up to date.

Cassey

I've got 3 completed..... these Milestones albums take longer than I thought! (partly because I don't have a milestones kit so hav to keep cutting up papers, and using photo corners on vintage stuff, and typing/printing journalling so everyone can read it....)

Hopefully I'll finish it next month:rolleyes1

I got 8 more finished yesterday. Hopefully I'll get 7 done today so I can meet my goal ;)

finished up 2010 xmas with 8 pages today

at 100 for the month :banana:
used a bunch of the holiday swap stuff too! posted photos over on the using swaps thread if you'd like a look..
thanks to everyone for making my xmas pages GREAT!:worship:

I finished up Feb with a total of 15.

For a girl who didn't think she would get 1 page this month she did very well. Next month goal 62 pages

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter