• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

February 2011 Monthly Scrapping Challenge

pjlla

DIS Veteran
Welcome to February folks!! Let's stay inside and stay warm and scrap away this snowy cold month!

All 6x6 pages or larger count. Traditional, hybrid, and Digital pages are welcome.

We keep a tally of your monthly total here and your annual total in the Annual Scrapbook Challenge thread. The person with the most pages wins the chance to host next months challenge.

I will also personally be offering a small prize to this month's winner!

I ask, if possible, that you make your numbers large and bold when you are adding new numbers. My eyes aren't what they used to be! :lmao:

1054 is the number of pages scrapped during February 2010.... I am challenging you all to beat that by 10%!! Let get done at least 1159 pages.

You may choose to set a goal for yourself this month. Feel free to post it if you do. My goal for this month is a mere 30 pages. Any questions?............P

First place spot gets a :woohoo:
Second place spot gets a :thumbsup2

When you meet your goal, your name and number will change to magenta!

PARTICIPANTS:

Pjlla (goal 30)

bigsis1970 (goal20)

morgansmom2000 (goal 12)

PollyannaMom (goal 6)

youngnos (goal 8)

JohnsonsLoveDisney (goal -finish '08 Disney vacation - pages??)

lovingthe mouse (goal 30)

Reddy (goal 20)

disney-akj (goal 40)

BernardandMissBianca (goal 53)

mommy2mrb (goal 34)

JJ&JHsmom (goal 20)

JandJ (goal 25)

StEpHandMiKe<3Disney (goal 28)

mantaz (goal 33)

bigbabyblues (goal 10)

mybestieismickey (goal 20)

LOVEMY3KIDDOS (goal 45)

jacksmomma (goal 20)

ColleenG (goal 25)

PrincessNancy96 (goal 50)

MadilynnsMomma (goal 20)

youalleverybody (goal 50)

MazdaUK (goal - heritage album)

wdwmickey (goal 75)

DisneyBarlans (goal 25)

StitchIsOurHero (goal 85)

ToTLaugher (goal 20)

bearbear (goal 10)

pezheadmeg (goal 26 + autograph book)

meyernl (goal ??)

Nutz4Disney (goal??)

dsneygirl (goal??)

ArizonaRita (goal??)

*PAGES ON BOARD:*

Pjlla - 108

bigsis1970 - 15

morgansmom2000 - 18

PollyannaMom - 6

youngnos - 5

JohnsonsLoveDisney - 15

lovingthe mouse - 5

Reddy - 18

disney-akj - 33

BernardandMissBianca - 22

mommy2mrb - 100 :thumbsup2

JJ&JHsmom - 14

JandJ - 25

StEpHandMiKe<3Disney -12

mantaz - 17

bigbabyblues - 3

mybestieismickey - 8

LOVEMY3KIDDOS - 4

jacksmomma - 6

ColleenG - 12

PrincessNancy96 - 97

MadilynnsMomma - 0

youalleverybody - 64

MazdaUK - 3

wdwmickey - 80

DisneyBarlans - 26

StitchIsOurHero - 106 :woohoo: ** OUR WINNER***:dance3:

ToTLaugher - 23

bearbear - 7

pezheadmeg - 38

meyernl - 38

Nutz4Disney - 15 (+ cards)

dsneygirl - 2

Arizona Rita - 25

platypus67 - 2

Ok my goal is a 2 pg layout a week which is 8 however I will be at an all day crop on 2/12 (partly working on my swap stuff with borrow cricut carts :) ) so I'll add 12 more to that which makes my monthly goal 20 .. Thanks Michelle

February is a busy month for me this year, so my goal is a modest 6, but I'll try to go over it if I can.

First of all -congrats on your win! I am going to stay the same since I have a school vacation (unless they take it away for snow days to be made up!)and should get more scrapping done. My goal is 30 pages. Caroline

I should be at work this whole month (kinda funny since I'm home for ice day today)
let's go for 20 pages
but let's start with these 3 that I got done today
sb002-56.jpg

sb006-33.jpg

I am going to set my goal at 40. (probably wouldn't have set it that high normally but with the snow storm we are currently getting I wouldn't be surprised if we are out of school for the rest of the week and I plan on being a scrapping fool. **Fingers Crossed* that the kids cooperate. One perk to being a teacher is snow days, except June is filling up with make up days:eek: )

I'm in! goal for Feb to start 2010 album 20 pages and I am making a gift album for a friend which will probably be 14 pages (LO for each of 6 kids and front/back pages)

so total 34 pages to start!

I'm going to play it safe this month. My goal will be 20 pages, that should bring me to the end of 2011.

Cassey

I'm in :goodvibes Last month I completed 47 pages but I know I won't have as much time in Feb. so I'll set a goal of 25 pages.

Ok, I am in for this month. I didn't reach last month's goal so I am going to add the left over pages to this month. So a goal of 33 pages for me. I am going to a crop on Saturday and hope to complete a lot then!

I'm in, and I'm going to set a low goal of 10 pages for this month. That's one more than I got last month.

Steph

I'm ready for February! I didn't get to my goal last month so I am going to add the left overs to this month. My Feb goal is 20 pages. Hopefully I can do it since I'll pretty much lose a week when I'm at my mom's. Maybe I'll cut and kit before I go and put them together there...

I'm in!!! My goal is 45 pages again...but I am hoping to exceed that to make up for my slacking last month!!

I am in! Last month I completed 24 pages, I did not set a goal. This month I am shooting for 20 pages...we will see where that takes me.

Yikes, my lights flickered, the ice outside is pouring down. I really do not want a power outage! :headache:

I am in for this month. I hope to get 25 done. We will be away for a week visiting my mom and dad in Florida, so that will kill a lot of time. I am hoping to make it to an all day crop at the end of the month.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter