ENABLER ALERT! - Post your enablers here instead of the BAN wagon.

I really should not have looked, I didn't buy it but I think I might just have to.

PCN-37-1752-md.jpg

Oh Cr*p! I forgot I ordered the big Minnie & Mickey one of those. Dang, I was doing so good on the BAN too. Don't tell PO3.:rolleyes1

Oh Cr*p! I forgot I ordered the big Minnie & Mickey one of those. Dang, I was doing so good on the BAN too. Don't tell PO3.:rolleyes1

UM, HELLO. what did you buy?????
some sponsor you are!;)
ok please share. what did you buy. really. i can take it.

That cuttlebug embossing Disney thingy. There is a post about what they look like. I got the bigger Minnie & Mickey so I could make them holding signs. Like "At 1900 PF" "Alex throws up" "Mom gets sick" kinda signs.

i saw those at acmoore a couple of weeks ago. they are so cute! i really wanted them. i think i NEED them!!!!!

Well, if you can use it in the baby books, then it's okay! :lmao:

I see a whole new round of enabling coming!

rofl, um yeah I bought the mickey one (the die cut/embossing one). it's really cute. :) and now that my bug is here... I can cut it out of chipboard. (why I have no idea, but since I can... :) ) maggie

I just bought the Cricut Expression bundle (with the 4 carts) at ACM for 319, plus I got Mickey and friends for $50!

I am going to go play, I will report back later how I like it

I don't have a HL anywhere near me.

I think the closest one is states awa

So, my fall off the ban wagon... Joann's... I found the 12x12 DCWV Rock Star album for $8!!! I was so excited! DD's Hannah Montana concert pictures can have it's own album!

I fell off and bumped my head. To the tune of $63.36 with shipping. This is what I got...
100_1782.jpg

and
100_1783.jpg

Bad me, bad, bad me.:sad2: PO3, guess I should resign as your sponsor. :sad1:

Can't wait to play with them though. :rotfl:

OOOooooooh, AWM, I want to play! Well at least you got really cute things when you fell and bumped your head!

Psst, I'm using the envelope part of Tink as the journal box in the 6x6 complete page swap kit. Go sign up!!

I fell off and bumped my head. To the tune of $63.36 with shipping. This is what I got...
100_1782.jpg

and
100_1783.jpg

Bad me, bad, bad me.:sad2: PO3, guess I should resign as your sponsor. :sad1:

Can't wait to play with them though. :rotfl:

no way you so can not resign! resignation-not accepted!
i love them all. i so NEED them!!!

OOOooooooh, AWM, I want to play! Well at least you got really cute things when you fell and bumped your head!

wait for me! i want to play too!!!!!
(where's the running smilie????)

Psst, I'm using the envelope part of Tink as the journal box in the 6x6 complete page swap kit. Go sign up!!

what a 6X6 page swap???? are ya kiddin'? you guys are killin'me!!!
i'm gonna go look......:rolleyes1

So, my fall off the ban wagon... Joann's... I found the 12x12 DCWV Rock Star album for $8!!! I was so excited! DD's Hannah Montana concert pictures can have it's own album!

good for you ashley!!!!! you must be so excited!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter