Do Male Disney Fanactics Exist?

Yes... we are around. I'm 28, and finishing up a divorce now... all my female friends try to remind me "don't mention Disney" if I am meeting a woman, LOL. I just got a Jessica Rabbit tattoo if that gives you an idea :-)

Sorry to hear about your divorce. But I think if you love disney you should mention it. I cant imagine meeting a guy and not talking about Disney.

Not so sure about the Jessica Rabbit tattoo hehe . I have been wanting to get a Mickey one for awhile just havent found the time.

YES....My 46 yr old DH is a Disney Nut....:rolleyes: At our wedding 21 years ago he wore disney underwear, disney hightops and a mickey earring.....
We went to Hawaii on our honeymoon, but had to make a WDW trip the same year for a 2nd honeymoon because he had to celebrate at disney.
Now my kids, DS 13 DS 17 are also WDW fanatics...that is the only place they like to vacation.
I love it too....:hippie: A WHOLE FAMILY OF DISNEY FANATICS! :flower3:

Nat I hope you get to come back *home* sooner than 2 yrs. Good luck with the divorce I hope it goes well for you!

Razor? nothing wrong with a Jessica Rabbit.. nothing like having a sexy redhead tattooed on your arm. Ooops did I forget to mention i'm a redhead? lol

Razor definitely mention Disney....my soon to be EX didn't want me to talk about it but how can I not???:confused3 It is in my mind at least some part of every day if not all. Did I mention that Disney is part of the reason we are getting divorced? Pretty crazy to me but oh well. I will be there in 5 months:woohoo:

I'd really like to know how you convert a DH to enjoy Disney.

When all else fails, brainwashing works.

1. Rent the park after hours
2. Strap him in a boat
3. Run him through "It's A Small World"
4. Repeat the Small World "cruise" until he buckles
5. He's a convert! :)

lol Mike, He hears Its a Small World Afterall.. ALLLLLLL the time.. the kids keep singing it to him to get him used to it.

Nat I hope you get to come back *home* sooner than 2 yrs. Good luck with the divorce I hope it goes well for you!

Debbie, Thank's, I hope it will be faster then 2 yrs myself. It's the kids in all this that is getting to me... He called today and wanted to pick them up to go for a bbq at night... my kids were already invited to a party at their friend's place... so I suggested how about lunch? He told me no, it's already 11:00 am, so too late for that :confused3 ... So I brought them out for luch... So after we went to their friend's house and I have to pass by my soon Ex's girlfriend's house, he was there... so I guess it was more important to pass the Sunday afternoon with her then to get his kids that he did not see in over 2 weeks... so I know that he does not really care about them... that really gets to me...

Razor definitely mention Disney....my soon to be EX didn't want me to talk about it but how can I not???:confused3 It is in my mind at least some part of every day if not all. Did I mention that Disney is part of the reason we are getting divorced? Pretty crazy to me but oh well. I will be there in 5 months:woohoo:

Sorry about the divorce... I know how you feel... but have fun in Disney :banana: I will be celebrating my 40th next year there!!!

Hi,

Male Disney fan here, age 44. Never been married, may stay that way. Been to WDW seven times and to DL once.

Jim

Yes... we are around. I'm 28, and finishing up a divorce now... all my female friends try to remind me "don't mention Disney" if I am meeting a woman, LOL. I just got a Jessica Rabbit tattoo if that gives you an idea :-)

Razor don't be afraid to mention your love of Disney to potential new women in your life. After years of trying to enjoy my love of Disney with non-Disney women, I have decided it is better to wait for a Disney Princess than to settle for a woman who doesn't understand or appreciate my love of Disney. Your princess: will come...and so will mine.

Nat, thats the sad part when its the kids that are the ones that are losing out. Maybe one day he'll realize what he's lost, I know it'll be too late then but at least he'll smarten up. Some Men I tell ya, Sheesh!!! Hubby and I have been married 20 yrs and we've had ups n downs but still together. Now if I could just turn him into a Disney Fan I'd be all set. lol

not trying to hide my love of Disney, don't worry. Finding a chick who appreciates Disney AND finds Opie & Anthony funny is gonna be a challenge...

Hi,

Male Disney fan here, age 44. Never been married, may stay that way. Been to WDW seven times and to DL once.

Jim

Reading all the divorce horrors on here... I don't blame you ha! ha! But you never know.... Love might hit you and you'll be on :cloud9:

:confused3
Oh to be in my 30's again. There appears to be plenty of single Disney princess: on the boards in their 30's but not so many in their 40's. :rolleyes1

Well, 47 is not bad at all, why not find someone in their 30's, for example, my sis is 38 going on 39 (looking for someone to have fun with, laugh and of course a Disney freak, my husband and I have 12 years difference and he is my best friend and yes we love Disney. I think right now my sis needs someone to talk with, of course she has her family but to have someone just to chat about this and that would do her some good. She goes by the name of ChevyNat ha!ha! and she is just the sweetest person on earth (don't know why a person could leave such a wonderful woman and mother like her)

Hey I like your sister, we've had a couple of quick chats *see above*. Hmmmm I like your thinking.. we could match make.. we'll call it.. WDWFRV and Debbies match making service.

Hey I like your sister, we've had a couple of quick chats *see above*. Hmmmm I like your thinking.. we could match make.. we'll call it.. WDWFRV and Debbies match making service.

Way too cool Debbie, let's go for it. Hey you are not far from me, I live in Gatineau, Qc. My heart just throbs for my sis and my two wonderful niece and nephew. I know that she is concerned about me, this is affecting me a lot. I wish I could protect her from everything she is going through, but in two years my husband and I are selling our house to move to Ottawa and my sis will come and live with us, like that the kids will be able to go to a good English school. But we are planning to move to Florida one day, near our favorite place on earth (DISNEY).

what part of Gatineau are you at? Hull , Gatineau or Aylmer? now that its all combined. I was born and raised in Aylmer. We now live past Shawville if you know where that is. If I had my way.. and I will someday. I'll at least live in Florida from Dec-March lol Then I wont have to deal with winter!~

I live in Gatineau just behind Wal-Mart on Maloney boulevard. Do you work in Ottawa?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter