• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Do Male Disney Fanactics Exist?

I am a 48 yo male disney fanatic. Still looking for that disney princess to call my own.

John

Try finding your dream Disney guy up here in Alaska. It's almost impossible.

Of course, us women up here have a saying about the men in Alaska, "The odds are good, but the goods are odd." That may have something to do with it.:lmao:

At least now I know I am not the only Disney Princess princess: still searching for her Prince!! My odds look even better now. I do have to look on the bright side, though!! At least I'm not in Alaska!!:woohoo: Just Kidding!!

Girls: Maybe we should look at younger men and teach :teacher: them to love Disney!!

Planning the Perfect Escape

They do exist, be patient and don't settle! Met my fiance right here on the Dis, a Disney nut just like me! Check out my signature!!!

Me, too!!!

It will happen when you LEAST expect it!!!

Marrying my Prince (that I met HERE on "Any Single Disney Men...") in October! 10/10 at 10am

EVERYTHING happens for a reason!!!

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Pip, I know all about the beautiful women of the South ... I spent 4 years in school down there ... Nothing better than hearing "Ya'll"

It seems as though I have a lot more options than I previously thought!!:cool1: :banana: :cool1: :banana: . That's enough to make a southern girl melt!!:mickeybar

Thanks DisneyDave.
You too Space Command. . .But why'd you leave us Southern Women?:sad1:

And the engaagements and weddings are toomuch to hope for!! I'd just like a date!! popcorn:: Congrats, though!! Especially on that Oct wedding!! It's my favorite month!!:cloud9:

I'm a 31-year-old guy and a huge Disney fan. For a while, I thought there weren't too many younger people without kids that were into Disney, but that's changed a lot, most recently thanks to the DIS.

When we started dating three years ago, my wife hadn't been to Disney since she was a kid. I was really surprised about four months in when she agreed to visit Disney. We went in January 2005 for five days, and as they say, the rest is history! We're going back for a week next January, which she thinks will be our last Disney trip for a while. I have different hopes, though I'm keeping those to myself for now.

I'm guessing there are lots of normal guys like me who are into Disney. I wish I'd discovered the DIS years ago!

We're out here! I'm 30, married, 2 kids, and I am the Disney fanatic in the family. DW likes it, but not like I do. I'm gradually converting the kids. When they're older, I know they'll be like me.

Now, my brother is also a Disney fanatic. He's single and lives in Madison, WI, in case anyone is interested.

Been a disney freak since my first trip in 88 (GF @ the time hated it had to move on and still haven't found one that Likes Diz as much as me.) actually going to be 45 next Tuesday:eek:

Can't decide if I like the week after Labor Day or the week after thankgiving better. Used to go for both just to try and make up my mind now because of work I'm limited to one trip a year and it looks like Thanksgiving this year.:thumbsup2

Thank you all so much for replying to my thread!!:worship: I may, one day, be able to ride off into the sunset with my prince!! :moped:

There is hope for us older Disney Fanatics!!

I love Disney... But where I live... don't think I will find any... plus it's a french town... ha! I'm recently single (bilingual) mom of 2 wonderful kids (DS 11 - DD 7)... I'm 38.... So I just dream for a Prince... keeping hope alive??? we'll see ha!

Yes, I'll throw my name into the list. I'm coming all the way across the country to be there yet again (3rd year in a row!). I just can't seem to get it out of my system (thank goodness!). WDW is just the most fun, joyous, and happiest place on earth. There, I've said it. Glad to get that off of my chest...

I am a 31 year old Disney Fanatic and I have never met a man who likes Disney even 1/4 of as much as I do !! Do they even exist?

Do we exist?

Does a duck swim in the water?

Does a bird fly in the air?

Does a bear . . . um . . . well, let's leave it at that. :)

OF COURSE there are some men out here who are fanatics.

I have been nuts for Disney for quite some time. Also own in DVC and have brought friends with me over the past several years so that I can hook them in the mouse as well.

It works.

I'm creating more fanatics as I go. :thumbsup2

I'm always late to the party (Or thread as the case may be,lol)!!!
I'd like to jump on the "Search for Your Disney princess: or pirate: " bandwagon!!
I'm a single 32 yr old from Jersey. Almost all of my past boyfriends have gone to WDW with me at 1 time or another but more for me rather than a love of Disney. I'd love to find someone who really loves it like I do.If a few Disers were already lucky enough to find their Prince/Princess on Dis, then there is hope for us all...
Good luck everyone!!!

Oh to be in my 30's again. There appears to be plenty of single Disney princess: on the boards in their 30's but not so many in their 40's. :rolleyes1

I think I may have posted something similar in another thread, but since misery loves company, I shall reiterate....

I like Disney, but I'm a roller coaster/traditional amusement park fanatic. Among my fellow coaster geeks, men outnumber the ladies by a wide margin, thus creating much the same situation for us. I feel much the same as you "DIS chicks" do--I really feel as though I need to be with someone who "gets it" and can share in my enjoyment of roller coasters (my dream is to be married on a roller coaster and I don't think there are many women who aren't into the hobby who would be willing to do that).

I always thought that if we could get our two groups together, it could make for a lot of interesting matches. For me, I don't think it would be a stretch to imagine that I could become more of a Disney fanatic if I found someone interested/willing to attend my annual Coaster Convention and go to Knoebels a few times a year. :) Of course, if the coasters, Tower of Terror, and Mission: Space are your least favorite things at Disney, you don't have much hope of matching well with me (or other coaster geeks). Otherwise, we're out here and worth looking into.

All that said, for me personally, my life is too chaotic to pursue a relationship with anyone right now, but I always welcome new friends. :)

-Jason

Oh yeah, we exist. I am 34 and a huge Disney fan and I have been for a long time. Pins, movies, random collectables etc etc. I have gone to WDW 4 times and will be making it 5 in 2008. :thumbsup2

I was lucky enough marry my princess: 10 years ago. She's as big a fan, if not bigger fan than I am.

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

I think I may have posted something similar in another thread, but since misery loves company, I shall reiterate....

I like Disney, but I'm a roller coaster/traditional amusement park fanatic. Among my fellow coaster geeks, men outnumber the ladies by a wide margin, thus creating much the same situation for us. I feel much the same as you "DIS chicks" do--I really feel as though I need to be with someone who "gets it" and can share in my enjoyment of roller coasters (my dream is to be married on a roller coaster and I don't think there are many women who aren't into the hobby who would be willing to do that).

I always thought that if we could get our two groups together, it could make for a lot of interesting matches. For me, I don't think it would be a stretch to imagine that I could become more of a Disney fanatic if I found someone interested/willing to attend my annual Coaster Convention and go to Knoebels a few times a year. :) Of course, if the coasters, Tower of Terror, and Mission: Space are your least favorite things at Disney, you don't have much hope of matching well with me (or other coaster geeks). Otherwise, we're out here and worth looking into.

All that said, for me personally, my life is too chaotic to pursue a relationship with anyone right now, but I always welcome new friends. :)

-Jason

Jason you didn't state your age but we do have one Girl on this site I can think of right off the bat who adores coasters...she even goes by the name Coastergal!!!!...join us in chat some time...who knows you might just find the girl/woman of your dreams there...dismates.com...sign up then go down the page and hit the chat link....we are there about 9ish your time...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter