Do Male Disney Fanactics Exist?

Pip Loves Mickey

Wearing My Ears Out
I am a 31 year old Disney Fanatic and I have never met a man who likes Disney even 1/4 of as much as I do :cheer2: !! Do they even exist? Once they put in sports :happytv: Is all their capacity for fun-loving and free-spiritedness (is that a word?) removed? I hope not!!:scared: All can not be lost!!

Help me please!!

Yes there are male disney fanatics. I am 53, married and am a big disney fan. Wew have been to WDW 29 times since our honeymoos in April of 1986, usually for at least 2 weeks at a time. I have a room in our home that is called "the disney room". It is 7'-6"x10' it has my desk which is decorated with disney, (2) book cases full of disney memoribilia, animation cells, posters, prints and lithographs on the walls. I have the mouse 19" red telvision with matching DVD/VHS player. There are things and statues from Disney Gallery in WDW, over 800 pins, etc. I love watching old Mickey Mouse clubs I have on VHS and have been expanding my DVD collection. Our 30th trip is this October for 16 days at the Wilderness Lodge Villas(our home resort).
So yes we do exist! You are not alone.

Oz

My DH is a big Disney fan. He didn't start out that way. His first visit was for our honeymoon. (I went lots of times as a kid.) He wasn't exactly feeling the magic on that trip. I threatened to have the marriage annulled if he didn't hurry up and get in the Disney spirit. Well, it took a few more trips, but sometime during our 2004 trip, he finally got bitten by the Disney bug. He's the one who talked me into the trip last year and this year, and told me he now wants to make at least one Disney trip every year. (I'd like to take a cruise sometime, maybe a DCL cruise and a shorter trip to the World in 2008.)

Grumpy pajamas are now his preferred lounge wear. When he hears some futuristic music, he'll say how it reminds him of Tomorrowland or Future World. He always wants to visit the Disney Store when we're at the mall, and we saw Ratatouille this past weekend. (We don't have children. We're having too much fun being kids ourselves.)

So yes, they are out there, or you may have to convert one. I think once you find someone who might be the one, you should take them on a Disney trip before making a long term commitment. I wouldn't want to spend the rest of my life with someone who didn't "get it". If he's not into Disney the way you are, you probably would be incompatible in other areas, too.

Best of luck in your search for your Disney soulmate! :love:

Male, 47, longtime Disney fan. I love sports too, but have plenty of room left for Disney. :goodvibes

Thank you all for your answers!! :thanks: You all rock!!:rockband:

You give me hope for the future!!:banana: However. is there anyway I can find a single m an in my age group who might like Disney!! :wizard: Dreams really do come true!!:tink:

I tried to take a date:confused3 !! Sucked for me and for him:sad: Me mostly!!:scared1: I have never been so glad to leave Disney World in my life :moped: !!

Any Suggestions!!

is there anyway I can find a single m an in my age group who might like Disney!! :wizard:

You might try joining Dismates.com. The women there outnumber the men 2-to-1 (which is great for us men! :thumbsup2 ) but you may find the man of your dreams. Good luck!

I am a huge Dis fan. 28 years old and I have been to the world over 20 times. I always date the girls that can't stand going ...

Yup....Disney 3-4 times a week in Jan, Feb, March...love just going over in the evening, do dinner, a show or fireworks, and maybe ride one of the classics for the 100th time! Also love to have friends visit who are not "nuts" and make them OOOOOH and AAAAAAH at all the many sides of Disney World.

Last year, spouse got a job at Disney a day or two a week so we lucked out on lots of neat perks. I work at local golf course a day or two, so best of all worlds...

I really do enjoy Disney, except maybe on the really really crowded days which we try to avoid.

I agree, there ain't a lot of us out there, but I am fascinated by the place!!!

Ted

I've been around here on the Dis now for awhile and I did try Dismates.com and its seems really great, but unfortunately the men were a bit older than what I had expected. Also not alot from my area as well.

I don't know why more men aren't into it, or maybe they are afraid to let others know they like it?

I am single 29 year old, hoping to find a man who will enjoy it, even just a little bit I would be happy.

We must keep hope alive and remember that dreams really do come true with Disney!!pixiedust: We Disney Princesses princess: will find our Disney Princes:smickey: or Piratespirate: one day!!

They do exist, be patient and don't settle! Met my fiance right here on the Dis, a Disney nut just like me! Check out my signature!!!

Southern women are great fun!! Notto mention we have excellent manners!! Just like a Disney Princess!!princess: Maybe you should come on down Space Command!!

My ,now, wife took me to WDW for the first time in 1/05 and I have loved it since. When I told here we should go there for our Honeymoon, I mean Disneymoon, she couldn't say yes fast enough. My male friends give me crap about loving Disney but I don't care. Disney is for the young at heart; to have a place where making the impossible possible is an everyday thing.

Im 28, single, male and a Disney fan...(also a Universal fan).

I also live within 45 mins of WDW :cool1:

I'm a 31 year old married man who is a huge Disney fan. My wife and I live about 30 minutes away from the parks and we go all the time. We are DVC members, Disney Visa holders, Annual passholders, Disney video club VIP member, all that good stuff. Even though my wife enjoys it as well, I am clearly the Disney nut in the household. I'm constantly browsing message boards and podcasts to get all the up to date news. I love it

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter