@@@ Disney Pin Sent/received!! @@@.....COMPLETED!!

the list is getting smaller. I think there are only about 10 more to go.

any one else with any news??

We in fact have 9 more to go.

2 haven't been mailed yet, 1 person is on vacation, 4 more are international. They should be getting close ::yes::

We do have a couple that have arrived in which people still need to check in and tell us about what they got ::yes::

I recieved an awsome exchange today from Donna (dzee), thank you so much, you really went above and beyond!!
I recieved:
pin15743

pin34523

pin24427

pin654

I also recieved a blue Mickey head lanyard (which is great timing as I needed to get a new lanyard!), a Tinker Bell tote bag, some Easter chocolate candy bars and a bag of Jelly Bean Bunny Corn (quite apt as I have 4 pet bunnies!)

Thank you so much!!

Yahoo!!:cheer2:
Danauk, You are so welcome!! I'm so glad the package finally made it there and so happy you like the pins! I had so much fun picking them out for you!! I hope they will be keepers and that you don't already have them in your collection! Now remember,the bunny corn is for you and not them!!:rotfl: Hope It's the kind of chocolate you like?!!;)
Enjoy!!:flower3:

I received a package today, thank you Sarah (spookysarah).

She sent -
http://www.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=68060&sid=3504.1238702698
http://www.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=68943&sid=3550.1238703108

And a postcard of Osnaburg Street, which she says is in her town. :)

P.S. Feel like shopping? I may ask you to pick up the other pins in the series as they come out. Of course I will send you all the money, plus shipping.

You're welcome Heidi. :goodvibes I am going to collect the series too so it will be no problem to collect them all for you. :thumbsup2 Did you check out the UK Disney store site yet? It shows the next pin in the series - it's fabbie!

You're welcome Heidi. :goodvibes I am going to collect the series too so it will be no problem to collect them all for you. :thumbsup2 Did you check out the UK Disney store site yet? It shows the next pin in the series - it's fabbie!

Thanks so much for agreeing to get the other pins for me, just let me know how much I owe you. Sarah could you post the link, please.

:yay: for more arrivals!!

We only gave 7 more to go :yay: and :( I will be sorry to have it end. Love hearing and seeing all the pins.

That is a cool pin you got there, Heidi. ::yes::
This is the one similar I got at WDW

pin48259

Thanks Sarah.

Cool pin, Nancy.

Auriel, pin collectors can be quite a fanatical lot. :rolleyes1
Funny thing is, I resisted for a few years before I started collecting. Now look at my collection. :laughing:
wdw2006.jpg

That similar pin is fab Nancy.

Love the pinboard Heidi, I'll be getting one of those for myself. I'll only have 5 pins on it though!

::yes:: I started just buying ones I liked when at the parks......and then buying them at disneyshopping and then the exchangers needed a new host....and I started buying traders for that. Then someone talked me into trading with cast members :eek: And there you go.......600 pins later :rolleyes:

I have 2 of the large pin carriers full and a huge pin with no where to go and a shoe box full of traders.

We seem to be having an issue with several pins......I will see what I can find out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter