@@@ Disney Pin Sent/received!! @@@.....COMPLETED!!

Those pins should be getting close.
One week since the first was remailed.
Be sure and check in and let us know when they arrive.

Ethan got his package! :banana: He was so excited with it. Thank you so much Melissa!

She sent this Wall-e pin that is just the CUTEST! He is so crazy over Wall-e so this just made his day...

http://pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=68055&sid=9384.1239664123.v2

and this cute mickey pin...

http://pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=46537&sid=9401.1239664212.v2

She also sent a cool Stitch key ring that is adorable and an England magnet that I am just crazy over..hehe I LOVE stuff from England so this totally made me smile!

Thanks again Melissa! We loved our package. :hug:

:yay: Glad to hear of an arrival :woohoo:

That just leaves Melissa to receive hers. It was mailed one week ago, so it should be getting close.

Hurrah! Glad it arrived and that Ethan is a Wall-E fan :) I agree it is the cutest pin!

Nothing here yet but I'm sure it'll not be long :)

Nothing today sorry! Backlog because of Easter I should think :)

:( Darn!! It did take one international one a full 2 weeks. I was hoping that wouldn't happen again. It has now been 10 days.

:( Darn!! It did take one international one a full 2 weeks. I was hoping that wouldn't happen again. It has now been 10 days.
I hope it doesn't take 2 weeks....I have the Air Mail #, if it doesn't come tomorrow I will follow up with the tracking #.
Yesterday I called Disney shopping about the first package sent to see if they had issued a credit & that hasn't been received in the states either :confused3 so no credit yet.
*** I do know the UK has Good Friday & the Day after Easter off so I'm hoping that is part of what's causing the delay on both ends.

Hey I'm sure it is the Easter bank holidays holding things up! Im' pretty hopeful for tomorrow :)

Hoping you get your refund too! Did they explain why it was going to cost me to collect?

Cya,
Gaspode

Well, shoot. I guess it is going to be that 2 weeks.

The international exchanges on this one took from 4 days to 2 weeks.....big span difference.

Well, shoot. I guess it is going to be that 2 weeks.

The international exchanges on this one took from 4 days to 2 weeks.....big span difference.

If there's no show tomorrow I will post the air mail number. Tuesday I'll be admitted to the hospital so I don't know how long I'll be out of commission.

As of yesterday I still didn't receive the credit & I asked Disney if it was being held up on their end & they said it hadn't made it to the states but they did receive notice that the package was refused.
Melissa I wish I had just sent you the money for the original because it was such a wonderful pin set...I feel terrible you don't have yours.
So annoying!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter