@@@ Disney Pin Sent/received!! @@@.....COMPLETED!!

Meriweather

Being a Nana is my superpower
Names are going out now.....please be patient. It will take a while ;)

Mail date is 3-27.

Post here when you send out and when you receive. We want to hear!! :mickeyjum

Names picked up now to get searching for the perfect pins

All names are out....whew!! That was quite a job.

Mine will be mailed Tuesday when I get back home :)

My packages are ready to be mailed tomorrow.

Picked up my names!! :thumbsup2 Now to pick the perfect pins!!:confused:

Cool pin, Heidi ::yes::

Just 3 people left to pick up their names :woohoo: You guys really must have been anxious ::yes::

I ordered mine yesterday so as soon as they arrive I will send them out. :thumbsup2

My LBEs (little bubble envelopes) will be mailed before noon today. :banana: (Heading to Coral Reef for lunch and the Flower & Garden Fest is on. :hippie: :woohoo: )

I've been shopping today (and bought a few more pins for myself!!) and sorted through my pins. I will post them on my way home from work on Monday.

I mailed one LBE today. It's not going too far. Still have two to think about and get ready to mail. :cool1:

Donna

Have got my name and have ordered the pins online this evening,so they should be with me in 3-5 days before I send them on their journey :banana:

Pins are packaged and ready to hit the road.. hopefully they will do so tomorrow.:goodvibes

I just got mine and Ethan's names. I will be working up some packages asap. :thumbsup2

We are excited! :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter