Disney in August (10th)

Wow! You're intense! My hubby and I were watching a show about Disney World and he was worried about TOT! I told him that the show made it look much worse than it actually was. So maybe that's how I need to feel about Mission Space...:idea:

Mission Space isn't that bad. I rode Orange three times in a row as fast as you can walk through an empty que and see the pre-show, after gorging myself on three courses at Le Cellier. :thumbsup2

I just wanted to say, Mission Space is a whole lot of fun, and I tried the green side first and really loved it. My daughter loved the orange, so I tried it. The green was fine, and if a 10 year old didn't get sick, I would be fine, right?!?!?
WRONG! I did not throw up, but I felt nauseous and sick the rest of the day. If you have a weak stomach, why chance it? The green side is the same exact attraction but without the spinning g-force that really bothers some people.

Well I even did every single thing they tell you not to do....turned my head, closed my eyes, never could tell I was spinning. I bet if you didn't tell someone they were spinning they would never know.

I think, since they made a green team for the light hearted, they should make a red team as well. Red team would run at the level of opening day. When it first opened, it was even more intense than it is now. So they could have one green, two orange and one red...I'd LOVE to ride something like that!!!!

[Ahhhhhh Trac......

You're such a WUSSSSS!!!

J/K.. well maybe not...

LOL :lmao::lmao:

Patty

Hahaha Patty call me all the names you want. I will still love you! I know that I, personally, am much more fun when I don't have a headache, get dizzy, and can feel my mickeybar in my esophagus. And since Disney is all about fun for me, I will proudly ride the Green side of Mission Space, and enjoy it just as much, if not MORE than some people on the orange side. I'm a WUSS!! And I'm Proud!!!:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Hahaha Patty call me all the names you want. I will still love you! I know that I, personally, am much more fun when I don't have a headache, get dizzy, and can feel my mickeybar in my esophagus. And since Disney is all about fun for me, I will proudly ride the Green side of Mission Space, and enjoy it just as much, if not MORE than some people on the orange side. I'm a WUSS!! And I'm Proud!!!:lmao::lmao::lmao:

You are so right, you are much more fun without all that.
I never make anyone go on that ride if they don't want.
In fact I think that's what great about WDW so much for everyone with different tastes.
Just messing with ya.

Luvs ya....even if you don't go on all the rides

Patty

You are so right, you are much more fun without all that.
I never make anyone go on that ride if they don't want.
In fact I think that's what great about WDW so much for everyone with different tastes.
Just messing with ya.

Luvs ya....even if you don't go on all the rides

Patty

LOL I loves ya too lady!!!:hug: Even if you do go on all the rides!! :goodvibes

Hey everyone! I missed chatting with you (been super busy finishing up the last week of school/work!). But now that it's over, I can focus most of my energy on Disney planning! (minus the graduate work I have :rolleyes1). Anyway, our last full day at the World will be Aug 13 and we'll be at Epcot! I'm hoping to get most of the FW stuff done in the morning then cruise around WS the rest of the day (sugar crawl, anyone?). Anyway, here is what I had in mind:
- Extra Hours (8:00am), get a FP for Soarin (or just ride it?)
- hike over to Test Track
- Mission Space (the Green one!!)
- Spaceship Earth
- Universe of Energy (Ellen's Energy Adventure)
- Lunch at Le Cellier around 12:45
- then WS ALL afternoon (or until I pass out!)
So what do ya think? You guys have been great!! And thanks Joe for your suggestions! I am so ready for this vacation to get here!! :hyper:
P.S. Have you guys seen UP? I really want to see it but people keep complaining that it's depressing. :confused: I can see shedding a few tears here and there, but it looks hilarious!

So are you deep into the planning stages at this point? We're down to a month and a half at this point, how time flies.

I'm trying to get a feel for how many folks we're looking at for a couple of meets. I've been getting a few PMs about it, but maybe I should start some sort of list?

So are you deep into the planning stages at this point? We're down to a month and a half at this point, how time flies.

I'm trying to get a feel for how many folks we're looking at for a couple of meets. I've been getting a few PMs about it, but maybe I should start some sort of list?

I had to take a little break due to course work (yuck!). One of my classes will be finished first of July, so I plan to get back into major plannign mode!! Although most of it is pretty much done...
A list for meeters would be great!! I know the folks here are in for the TUMS...er...sugar crawl in Epcot! Can't wait!!

I had to take a little break due to course work (yuck!). One of my classes will be finished first of July, so I plan to get back into major plannign mode!! Although most of it is pretty much done...
A list for meeters would be great!! I know the folks here are in for the TUMS...er...sugar crawl in Epcot! Can't wait!!

I'll try to dig back through my things and come up with a list of some sort. Yuck, summer courses are the worst aren't they?

I'll try to dig back through my things and come up with a list of some sort. Yuck, summer courses are the worst aren't they?

YES!! Fortunately, this is my last summer of h*ll since I'm graduating in August! :yay: I had my defense for my thesis yesterday and I PASSED!! :cool1: Hence, another reason to celebrate at WDW!!

Grats Amanda!

I can't believe it is so close! We just paid off our trip today. Flight booked, car rental reserved. It has been my dream to go and I finally get to!

Black, Lucky that you could have gotten Le Cellier for Aug 13th. That's my B-day but I couldn't get the ADR till the 15th. Oh well, at least I can go at some point. IIRC we have an ADR for San Angel Inn.

I'll be hanging here more often so we can plan more.

Angie

Grats Amanda!

I can't believe it is so close! We just paid off our trip today. Flight booked, car rental reserved. It has been my dream to go and I finally get to!

Black, Lucky that you could have gotten Le Cellier for Aug 13th. That's my B-day but I couldn't get the ADR till the 15th. Oh well, at least I can go at some point. IIRC we have an ADR for San Angel Inn.

I'll be hanging here more often so we can plan more.

Angie

I may get stoned for this, but I got Le Cellier on both the 8th AND 13th. I always do it twice everytime I go, its become tradition!!!

YES!! Fortunately, this is my last summer of h*ll since I'm graduating in August! :yay: I had my defense for my thesis yesterday and I PASSED!! :cool1: Hence, another reason to celebrate at WDW!!

Congratulations! What is your degree in? There's lots to celebrate on this trip :goodvibes

Grats Amanda!

Angie

Congratulations! What is your degree in? There's lots to celebrate on this trip :goodvibes

Thanks so much!! :goodvibes My degree is in Humanities with a focus in history (this allowed me to take courses not only in history but also literature and aesthetics, which is like art, music, etc). It'll be such a relief to finish! :cloud9: Definitely a time for celebrating for everyone!!

Well I even did every single thing they tell you not to do....turned my head, closed my eyes, never could tell I was spinning. I bet if you didn't tell someone they were spinning they would never know.

I would have to say, I didn't realize it was ever spinning! :lmao: I love the orange side too.

I think, since they made a green team for the light hearted, they should make a red team as well. Red team would run at the level of opening day. When it first opened, it was even more intense than it is now. So they could have one green, two orange and one red...I'd LOVE to ride something like that!!!!

You're not alone in that wish!

Thanks so much!! :goodvibes My degree is in Humanities with a focus in history (this allowed me to take courses not only in history but also literature and aesthetics, which is like art, music, etc). It'll be such a relief to finish! :cloud9: Definitely a time for celebrating for everyone!!

Oh lord. You'll get an earful from me about social dynamics, social gender roles, literature, and my opinion on the death of the classic in modern literature among other topics. I sincerely hope you enjoy discourse!:thumbsup2

Oh lord. You'll get an earful from me about social dynamics, social gender roles, literature, and my opinion on the death of the classic in modern literature among other topics. I sincerely hope you enjoy discourse!:thumbsup2

Please don't get him started.

Oh sure, I'm always up for a friendly discussion. :goodvibes My hubby focused on literature, so he may have more comments in that area...although we're both history teachers at the moment. So anyone up for some historical talks? ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter