Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought I hit well earlier. Had a Bank of America Deal for 10% back on a purchase from Michael's. Went in to look for some crayons and stumbled on the gift card rack. Surprised they sold Disney cards. Got a $50 one and will get a $5 credit back on my card. Offer was for 10% back on a purchase with a $5 cap on the reward.

Exactly. I'm trying to confirm which sites actually are. Hear say is nice but it's not factual until someone can post their history that's all I'm saying. Hopefully others who have received cash back can show us so we ALL know 100%. :flower3:

Right! The poster who thought she had received ebates from GC's at Sam's came back and clarified that she actually had not received any. Not sure if you saw that response. I've gone through ebates and SB's multiple times each and so far, no credit from either for me.

Meijer has a deal on purchasing gift cards this month through 3/31. You can purchase $50, then get back $5 back in mperks on your next shopping trip. This can be done 10 times per mperks account. Last time they had this offer, the mperks earned had to be used on grocery and didn't work when I tried to purchase gift cards. You can purchase one large gift card for $500 and you'd get back $50 in mperks. Meijer sells Disney gift cards and Best Buy gift cards. I have been able to use Meijer gift cards to purchase a Disney gift card without an issue. In the past, I've purchased the Meijer gift cards from ebay when they were 6% off. Meijer also takes apple pay so if you haven't maxed out your chase freedom bonus, this could work out nicely. If you click on the rewards, it will show up in your available awards, it's not a coupon you need to click on.

I purchased from them at 11:15 AM on 3/2 and received my e-cards on 3/3 at 2:15 PM. They said they are behind on orders when I sent an inquiry after a few hours. Of course their response was after I received my cards!

Thanks. I sent an email asking them to cancel. I needed to place an order, and it was taking too long. Hope they cancel the order before fulfilling it - otherwise it might be a pain to deal with.

Thanks. I sent an email asking them to cancel. I needed to place an order, and it was taking too long. Hope they cancel the order before fulfilling it - otherwise it might be a pain to deal with.

That's a bummer. I was nervous about mine, too. I purchased $2,200 worth of American Airline gift cards and was afraid the price of the flights would go up (was at $421 and went down to $377). They went up immediately after I purchased them but most likely because I had purchased the last 6 tickets at that price. I hope it works out for you!

I checked just now and swagbucks is still showing that QR code for in store purchases at Best Buy, it's just showing 1% back instead of 2% so I think that's what the expiration date was. For now I'm going to wait to see if myself or others get credit before I convert my other $150 just in case.

I checked just now and swagbucks is still showing that QR code for in store purchases at Best Buy, it's just showing 1% back instead of 2% so I think that's what the expiration date was. For now I'm going to wait to see if myself or others get credit before I convert my other $150 just in case.
Mine shows 2%. When you generate the code it says “earn 2 sb per $1.”

I didn't generate a code, I just looked at the QR sample. Glad to know it's still 2%. Hopefully we start seeing some payouts soon.

The SB terms for BB has the following language:

The following purchases are not eligible for SB: Apple-branded products (Apple Watch, Laptops, Tablets, Desktops, iPhones, etc), Mobile devices, Best Buy Business orders, Bestbuy.ca orders, gift cards, warranties, transactions on 3rd Party Websites, online photo center sales, digital downloads, Geek Squad Services, phone activations, long-distance and internet service sales and Reward Zone Purchases. Items eligible for SB are subject to change without notice.

Does anyone know if "gift cards" has always been in the terms and conditions?

I have a BoA AmeriDeal for Staples 10% off:
Earn 10% cash back on your Staples purchase, with a $6.00 cash back maximum! Offer expires 3/29/2018.

I used my Lowe's one for 10% off this weekend and it's processing now. While Lowe's does have Disney they also have Amazon and Target but no Best Buy. (I grabbed Target since I don't have a Disney trip scheduled ATM. was a tough call between that and amazon since it's harder to find amazon but I think target has more GC's I'll use... but I'm sure i'll regret it later when Prime day comes around :))

The SB terms for BB has the following language:

The following purchases are not eligible for SB: Apple-branded products (Apple Watch, Laptops, Tablets, Desktops, iPhones, etc), Mobile devices, Best Buy Business orders, Bestbuy.ca orders, gift cards, warranties, transactions on 3rd Party Websites, online photo center sales, digital downloads, Geek Squad Services, phone activations, long-distance and internet service sales and Reward Zone Purchases. Items eligible for SB are subject to change without notice.

Does anyone know if "gift cards" has always been in the terms and conditions?

Yes, it's always been there. But I'm guessing that might mean BB gift cards are excluded since it's been working on other gift cards. Hopefully the other gift cards haven't been a months long glitch that they finally fix, but we'll see.

Yes, it's always been there. But I'm guessing that might mean BB gift cards are excluded since it's been working on other gift cards. Hopefully the other gift cards haven't been a months long glitch that they finally fix, but we'll see.

They may also consider Disney gcs to be "entertainment cards". That's what Target does which is why you get the 5% off with a Red Card.

It worked! I got the bonus in my account right away too!

I had that bonus on my Ibotta account, it was $5 for every $50...with a cap of $20 for 200 in mobile purchases. I did it yesterday morning, clicked through the link on ibotta...went to ebay and purchased (3) of the $100 Best Buy gc's with $10 bonus. I still haven't gotten my ibotta. Nothing pending either. It did show my "trip" for a while but now that has disappeared too :(

I think they closed the gift card loophole on the ibotta last week. A number of us haven't gotten notice of money back on the eBay to Best Buy deal.

This is my Ibotta account with the $100 BB gc eBay purchase. No $ from the purchase itself but I did get $10 for the Ibotta days promo. Purchase was made on Friday.

Attachments

• ABB96796-8EBA-4F52-B7BF-BCDBEB6D7328.jpeg
    ABB96796-8EBA-4F52-B7BF-BCDBEB6D7328.jpeg
    41.6 KB · Views: 11
:scared: I don't know, it was on my ibotta Sunday. It didn't even say anything about an exp, just said had to be on purchases after 3/5. The offer/bonus isn't showing now.

I might know what happened. If you had anything else on the order it is still pending. You don’t get the bonus until it is no longer pending. I only bought gift cards so I got the bonus right away. I realized this might be the case bc I just had pending cash back from Etsy pop up and got the $2 winter games promo bonus from a few weeks ago.

I might know what happened. If you had anything else on the order it is still pending. You don’t get the bonus until it is no longer pending. I only bought gift cards so I got the bonus right away. I realized this might be the case bc I just had pending cash back from Etsy pop up and got the $2 winter games promo bonus from a few weeks ago.

Thanks for the reply. Nothing else on order, just the 3 BB gcs. I submitted a ticket with ibotta. We shall see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter