Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting, riase has over 100 toys 'r us gift cards at up to 6.8% off. One would think they should be at least 50% off as the company will be bankrupt within a week, and then the gift cards will probably be worthless. I am assuming the raise 1 year money back guarantee does not cover a bankruptcy?

I was looking at my Best Buy rewards purchase log today and I found that it does record that I used the Swagbucks SKU but it reads "SWAGBUCKS $0 AFFILIATE SKU." Those of you who have succesfully been credited for BB Disney GC purchases in the past, do you know if it's normal for it to show $0 or is this an indicator that Swagbucks recognizes this as $0 in qualifying purchases?

Attachments

• swagbucks.png
    swagbucks.png
    26.8 KB · Views: 5
I was looking at my Best Buy rewards purchase log today and I found that it does record that I used the Swagbucks SKU but it reads "SWAGBUCKS $0 AFFILIATE SKU." Those of you who have succesfully been credited for BB Disney GC purchases in the past, do you know if it's normal for it to show $0 or is this an indicator that Swagbucks recognizes this as $0 in qualifying purchases?

That's just the description for the line item, doesn't have any bearing on the SB earned.

I’m guessing the Best Buy QR code isn’t working anymore for gift cards. I went to BB on Friday and have yet to receive anything. I see that many of you have that problem, too. Too bad I completely missed out on that deal! I’m so sad!

Interesting, riase has over 100 toys 'r us gift cards at up to 6.8% off. One would think they should be at least 50% off as the company will be bankrupt within a week, and then the gift cards will probably be worthless. I am assuming the raise 1 year money back guarantee does not cover a bankruptcy?

Actually, reports say they had to be used by last Sunday. Bummer because my kids had about $40 between the 2 of them.

I’m guessing the Best Buy QR code isn’t working anymore for gift cards. I went to BB on Friday and have yet to receive anything. I see that many of you have that problem, too. Too bad I completely missed out on that deal! I’m so sad!

It does seem to be dead now. The last time it worked for me was Tuesday the 6th. By Thursday I had my bonus and SB was pending. I went again on Saturday the 10th and no SB pending or 500 bonus.

Starting Sunday my local ShopRite store is offering $20 off your next weeks groceries for buying $100 select gift cards. It is only picturing Lowe’s Home improvement. Don’t know yet if it includes other cards. So...does anyone know if I can buy a gift card with a gift card at Lowe’s?

Starting Sunday my local ShopRite store is offering $20 off your next weeks groceries for buying $100 select gift cards. It is only picturing Lowe’s Home improvement. Don’t know yet if it includes other cards. So...does anyone know if I can buy a gift card with a gift card at Lowe’s?
No you can not

WOOT. Maybe the Best Buy Swagbucks deal isn’t dead? Just got this email. Hoping I get two more as well as the 500 sb each for shopping in store with the QR code.

Edit: checked my shop activity ledger. A total of 300 sb pending so far for shopping at Best Buy.

Attachments

• 20ABE9B7-598B-4F30-A5AE-5FC3527D2C8E.jpeg
    20ABE9B7-598B-4F30-A5AE-5FC3527D2C8E.jpeg
    42.7 KB · Views: 14
HURRY, HURRY, Check your Amex offers in your American Express account for a $10 off $50 purchase in store at Lowe's. I had the offer on all my cards and authorized user cards. Make sure to save the offer to your card as these offers tend to fill up quickly.
Thank you! Had it on all of my cards.

I’ve seen mention of BOA card deals for 10% cash back on Staples, Michaels and Lowe’s. I’ve never seen these! All of our deals are for other places that don’t sell Disney GCs. Are the deals regional? So they differ based on the type of card you have?

HURRY, HURRY, Check your Amex offers in your American Express account for a $10 off $50 purchase in store at Lowe's. I had the offer on all my cards and authorized user cards. Make sure to save the offer to your card as these offers tend to fill up quickly.

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! We had 5 amex cards it was on! 20% savings is awesome.

I did notice in the offer terms it said "Excludes corporate gift card purchases." Anyone know what that means?

WOOT. Maybe the Best Buy Swagbucks deal isn’t dead? Just got this email. Hoping I get two more as well as the 500 sb each for shopping in store with the QR code.

Edit: checked my shop activity ledger. A total of 300 sb pending so far for shopping at Best Buy.
Yay! I got an email too about SB pending for my Best Buy trip on 3/10. I’m hopeful we will get the bonus 500 too. I guess they were just behind.

Had it on 2/3 cards. Thanks for the heads up!

Thanks, had it on both cards! Also, for MR cards make sure you add the extra MR point at Lowe's offer good until end of the year, if not already.

I’ve seen mention of BOA card deals for 10% cash back on Staples, Michaels and Lowe’s. I’ve never seen these! All of our deals are for other places that don’t sell Disney GCs. Are the deals regional? So they differ based on the type of card you have?

I don't know, I've only had my card for little less than a year. Usually I get the same thing, it's mostly restaurants and auto parts and at&t or Comcast/xfinity offers on a regular basis. I wouldn't think it would matter the type of card, as the deals are kinda tied to your account, not a particular card it seems. I have an older BoA card that I never use and didn't even know about the program until I got the new one. You pick which card you want the cashback to go to, but it looks like either card can earn it. So could be regional, I would think that's the most logical explaination.

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! We had 5 amex cards it was on! 20% savings is awesome.

I did notice in the offer terms it said "Excludes corporate gift card purchases." Anyone know what that means?

Many larger businesses have a corporate gift card program that gets businesses volume discounts on gift card purchases... like have to spend 10 or 20k in gift cards to get a 5 or 10% discount on the order. Or sometimes you can order specially designed ones for no discount. That's what's excluded, the ones you can buy in the store are good.

I received the email too from Swagbucks about my BB purchase. I only received one email even though I did the offer twice, once on 3/9 and again on 3/10. Both were in my ledger for 100 pending.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter