Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reports are that it should work because the system allows it but sometimes an employee will not put the transaction through so not always a guarantee. I used BB cards for Disney cards about a month ago in Colorado and it went super smooth. Do you have more than one store you can go too? That might ease your mind if so. Maybe you can make a thread asking about the BB's in your area?

I just went to Best Buy. I got the eBay $100 card and the $10 card emailed within 30 minutes of buying on eBay. Used two different QR codes and bought a $50 Disney card and a $60 Disney card and it worked!! Now to wait for the swagbucks to be credited to my account!

How long does it take for the Swagbucks to show? I went Wednesday and today and see no activity in my account.

As a funny aside, the cashier was chatting me up about saving gift cards. He said he does the same thing! He didn't know about the SB though, he was using kicks. He thanked me for the tip! Needless to say, I'm now hoping for that cashier every time I go in from now on.

How long does it take for the Swagbucks to show? I went Wednesday and today and see no activity in my account.

As a funny aside, the cashier was chatting me up about saving gift cards. He said he does the same thing! He didn't know about the SB though, he was using kicks. He thanked me for the tip! Needless to say, I'm now hoping for that cashier every time I go in from now on.
Two days but I have nothing yet from a Wednesday purchase either???

I’m wondering if the Best Buy swagbucks qr deal is dead for gift card purchases. Day 3 and still no shop & earn email.

I’m wondering if the Best Buy swagbucks qr deal is dead for gift card purchases. Day 3 and still no shop & earn email.

Well, we can think positively and maybe it's just a delay in processing from an influx of transactions. I did mine in Dec and it took 10 business days to process, I assumed it took so long due to the heavy shopping load of the season. And since you had been getting yours within the 2-3 days they advertised since then, I thought I might be right. Fingers crossed it's just a system delay and not a limit (like shopkicks).

I did the BB deal yesterday and it shows under my shop activity so I'm thinking it's just a delay in processing

Gift card site is down.... the stupid annoying recaptcha thing doesn't work.... anyone else? this is bad

Not sure if I should start a new thread, but I have been trying to order Disney GCs on BJ's website as a nonmember and have gotten all of my orders cancelled. I have had 8 online orders (made on 4 different days with 2 on each day) cancelled. I even placed 2 orders over the phone and those got cancelled as well. The three different phone agents I spoke to were all puzzled by why my orders got cancelled. No red flags as the shipping address & CC address on file match. I have stayed under the 3 GC limit each time. Has anyone else experienced the same issue recently?

LAX

Not sure if I should start a new thread, but I have been trying to order Disney GCs on BJ's website as a nonmember and have gotten all of my orders cancelled. I have had 8 online orders (made on 4 different days with 2 on each day) cancelled. I even placed 2 orders over the phone and those got cancelled as well. The three different phone agents I spoke to were all puzzled by why my orders got cancelled. No red flags as the shipping address & CC address on file match. I have stayed under the 3 GC limit each time. Has anyone else experienced the same issue recently?

LAX
Oh no! I remember somewhere in this thread that happening to someone and I think it ended up that the name on the credit card didn't match EXACTLY to the name on the order. Middle name or middle initial, something like that? I'm only going from memory ...which can be sketchy. I haven't ordered from BJ's lately. I hope it's an easy fix for you!

I did the BB deal yesterday and it shows under my shop activity so I'm thinking it's just a delay in processing
Are you showing pending SB under your shop activity? I am showing the Best Buy shopping trip ID in my activity but it shows 0 pending SB.

Sorry, it's under my activity. I should have been more specific. I did another one today, but I'm not seeing anything for that one.

View attachment 308208 Okay so just a heads up to anyone doing the BB SB deal using the QR Code. I was going to do for the first bunch for each DD27 and her DH, tonight, so I looked at the BB shopping qr link page just to check it again and look for any info on expiration or how long it would run. And I saw farther down the page it shows that the deal expires
March 11, 2018! Ugh. The pic above showed this way down at the bottom in a pale grey type. I did some for each of them so guess we'll see how that goes. Better than none I guess.

Now, I'm assuming they mean the QR thing for 500 SB. I suppose they could possibly mean it won't be 2% anymore, just the 1%, but I'm thinking its more likely the qr code deal is ending.

Just an FYI-for Sam's Club members the 3 pack of $50 Disney gift cards are 142.98 online, and if you are an Ebates member you still get cash back. Better deal than in stores.

LAX
I was locked out of BJs after buying a gift card with a pre-paid Visa. I tried online purchases for me and under family member’s names at the same address but under new accounts. Also cancelled. Tried an order under their name and a new address- cancelled. I got around it by calling, those orders went through for me, phone agents had no idea why all my online orders were instantly cancelled. Imho unless you can order to a new address + a new name + a new BJs account you’re done at BJs. Also- I would NOT try to use someone’s account who is a a BJs member as becoming linked to anything related to you could get them banned as well. (If my fam weren’t in CA I’d feel really bad about the whole banned from BJs online ordering thing I dragged them into...)

Just an FYI-for Sam's Club members the 3 pack of $50 Disney gift cards are 142.98 online, and if you are an Ebates member you still get cash back. Better deal than in stores.

I buy the 3-pack of $50's every month and always go through ebates. It has yet to credit for me. Are you getting credit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter