Disney Cricut Cartridges at JK Crafts

Blood, kids, DH's junk... ;)

Oh, thanks for the laugh this morning!! :lmao: Both cartridges look like so much fun. I am hoping my DH took the "hint" (I flat out told him) that I wanted them for Mother's Day.

Those are so cute! Maybe you guys with the Disney cart should start selling!

In case anyone is still looking, we found ours at:

http://www.hallmarkscrapbook.com/

69.99 + shipping which was $10 total, for both carts, for priority mail.

We ordered it on Saturday (they're closed that day), they shipped it yesterday, and we should have it by tomorrow.

:)

In case anyone is still looking, we found ours at:

http://www.hallmarkscrapbook.com/

69.99 + shipping which was $10 total, for both carts, for priority mail.

We ordered it on Saturday (they're closed that day), they shipped it yesterday, and we should have it by tomorrow.

:)

Thank you! :thumbsup2 DH told me to order the ONE I wanted for Mother's Day- which one should I pick??

I vote characters just because I don't have the font yet!!

I love it!!! ;)

If anyone needs anything let me know.. I'm willing to share my time to make your goodies!! ;)

Thank you! :thumbsup2 DH told me to order the ONE I wanted for Mother's Day- which one should I pick??

Oh boy, that's a better question for my wife.....

When we were talking about ONLY buying one, she wanted the font, rather than the shapes. :confused3:

But she REALLY liked both of them so, after some discussion (ie: me just telling her to buy them), we decided to get both of them.

Great minds think alike--completely! I told DH that I was going to get some extra blades to have on hand. We met the in-laws for DH's birthday dinner tonight :rolleyes1 , and then we went to Walmart for groceries. Even went to the scrapbooking aisle--what did I not buy??? BLADES!!

When I bought the Cricut for my wife at X-mas time, I made triple sure to buy a pack of extra blades and the toolkit at Walmart. I think we would of ended up with them, anyhow, the day AFTER X-mas, but....they made good "stocking stuffers".

The shapes one does the borders, correct?

The pic on the web is a scan, so it shows every detail...and there was ripping with the pants, not sure why. I know I need a new mat, so that might be the prob...

You probably know this one already but...

One of my wife's real complaints was that the mats wear out kinda quick. We looked around online and found a tip that's worked REALLY well for her:

Buy some of the Elmer's spray on adhesive/craft bond. If you spray the mat, and let it sit for about 10 min, it will remain "tacky" rather than being "adhesive". She's just about tripled (if not more) how long her mats last.

Edit: Just a note. I think they say using the Elmers, or Wackytac, or any of those types of things voids the warrenty...so be aware. Though there is lots of info online that it works, and no one has reported any issues with their Cricuts when doing it.

Her next "wish list" item is the Animal cartridge.....to go along with our recent purchase of AKV points. :) I told her I thought that might be a good Mothers day gift for me to get for her from the kids.

I am excited- DH ordered the shapes cart for me this morning for Mother's Day. It has already shipped! :woohoo:

I just tracked my FedEx package again and it left Utah on Thursday night. Now that's it's Tuesday--it's made it all the way to Ohio. Seriously, is the pony express service? Ohio?? I really could have walked the package to NY from UT by now! Do they not know I'm waiting desperately to receive this?? I guess it really will be here on Thursday. :sad:

I just checked mine, and they are on the truck for delivery today. I keep looking outside, but no such luck. I wonder what the FedEx person will think if I leap out at them?? :rotfl2:

I just checked mine, and they are on the truck for delivery today. I keep looking outside, but no such luck. I wonder what the FedEx person will think if I leap out at them?? :rotfl2:

:banana:

That will help you feel all better!! Might need another sick day to play...

No joke! :rotfl: However, I'm off Friday, so that may just have to be the "Cricut all day" day!! ;)

So, Stitch.. any deliveries???

We have had rough weather all day so I haven't been able to do much of anything except listen to the storms roll in one after the other...

Off to check dinner... looks like we have a break in the storms... so I'm going to work on DD's first year book... I pulled pictures today.. and have several pages ready to go!!! ;)

Than I'm going to start putting together the 2007 book (yeah, I only have 3 months to catch up on)... I'll pull my ideas.. check my pictures.. and will have it under way!

Than this weekend... I plan to scrap away..especially Friday because I have the day off/DH is home..and the kids have promised me a scrapping day...that they will take all issues to DH.. LOL

They're HERE!!!! However, I have spent my afternoon/evening dealing with cheerleading garbage, and I am too stressed out to play with them! I'm hoping to get a chance to do that tomorrow night. I can't wait!! :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter