Disney Cricut Cartridges at JK Crafts

that's it!!!! all this talk about these and the pics of what it can do........i HAVE to HAVE it!!!! how can i not? right???? i just love it. i bought the animal one this weekend at acmoore, but now i really want the disney shapes one......oooohhh boy...... what's a girl to do!!!!!????

that's it!!!! all this talk about these and the pics of what it can do........i HAVE to HAVE it!!!! how can i not? right???? i just love it. i bought the animal one this weekend at acmoore, but now i really want the disney shapes one......oooohhh boy...... what's a girl to do!!!!!????

BUY, BUY, BUY!
(sorry, I'm not any help, am I?)

They're HERE!!!! However, I have spent my afternoon/evening dealing with cheerleading garbage, and I am too stressed out to play with them! I'm hoping to get a chance to do that tomorrow night. I can't wait!! :banana:

You can't even get a sick day w/o that stuff starting up again!!!
I'm sorry!!!

Glad they made it.. at least that is a bright spot to the day!

They're HERE!!!! However, I have spent my afternoon/evening dealing with cheerleading garbage, and I am too stressed out to play with them! I'm hoping to get a chance to do that tomorrow night. I can't wait!! :banana:
Ugh... I was in charge of twirlers for 5 years- I feel your pain!!! At least the cartridges are a bright spot!

I just tracked my FedEx package and it says it's on the truck for delivery!!!! :woohoo: :cool1: :banana:

Oh Fed Ex man:love:---where are you?? :rolleyes1

Now if I can only get the girls to nap or get along for more than 2 minutes today, I'll be all set.

Here's hoping you get a chance to play w/ your new cartridge today Diana Lyn..

Bribe the girls with the trial character cuts... :)

THEY'RE HERE!!!!!! :cheer2:

OMG both cartridges have way cool things on them, things I didn't even expect or imagine!

I've been playing for about an hour and here's what I've done so far. Disclaimer---theses guys have been to Castaway Cay and are a bit tan. :lmao: I didn't have any flesh colored cardstock, but it's on my list of things to buy next trip out!

I let the girls help me by picking out the characters. Emma chose Mickey and Minnie and Julia picked Goofy, her ultimate favorite pal of all time.

MickeyNMinnie.jpg

Goofy.jpg

Those look great, Diana! I can't wait to play with mine---that may be tonight's project. But, I'm like you--no flesh colored cardstock!

Diana Lyn,

those are so cool. i love them. i have got to get those cartridges. thanks for sharing them with us.

Got my cartridges yesterday and had fun playing with them last night. The Mickey is cut at 4" and the Pluto was cut at 5". I find it easier to work with the larger cuttings for the piecing. I'm going to play with the other cartridge later today! :cool1:

Diana - Your Mickey/Minnie and Goofy are so cute. I can't wait to try them all!

CricutPluto.jpg

CricutMickey.jpg

I finally got mine yesterday, here is my first attempt. The color is much better in real life!
scan0001.jpg

Sorry for the crooked scan, I guess I'm not as square as I think I am! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter