Disney Cricut Cartridges at JK Crafts

ddavis860

<font color=magenta>My dream job is to be the Fair
I got an email from JK Crafts that they have 48 of each, the Mickey and Friends, and the Mickey Font... cost $69.99 Just wanted to share...

Here is the address, and it looks like not sold out yet...

http://www.jkcrafts.com/

So, they have them in stock?? Like they could ship them tomorrow? Not that I'm anxious or anything! I pre-ordered mine from scrapbook101, but they show no sign of being on their way. Did you get an indication of how long they would take to arrive?? :banana:

I was just sending you a PM about it...too funny...

So, I ordered mine (just the Mickey and Friends one) and it is shipped today. Flat rate shipping, and I didn't get a DC number, so not sure how long for the delivery...

Yeah, I was so happy...so I hope the company is good with the delivery...

I pm'd you, but I cancelled my scrapbook 101 order and ordered them both from this one! I hope they get here by early next week!! That would be AWESOME! Thanks for the heads-up!! :thumbsup2

Okay, okay, you twisted my arm.. My anniversary is in 2 weeks.. and DH agreed to buy Mickey and Friends for me!!!!

I'm addicted to the Cricut message board, have you checked it out? I just got my Cricut last month but I'm loving it so far.

I'll have to check that out! I haven't ever looked at it. Thanks!! Now, another board to be addicted to!! :thumbsup2

I got an email this morning from JK Crafts (sent yesterday), and it said my cartridges were shipped with Fed Ex!! Whoo-hoo!! :banana:

I'll have to check that out! I haven't ever looked at it. Thanks!! Now, another board to be addicted to!! :thumbsup2

I got an email this morning from JK Crafts (sent yesterday), and it said my cartridges were shipped with Fed Ex!! Whoo-hoo!! :banana:

Fed Ex!! Mine said USPS...HEY NO FAIR!!!

I didn't get any DC number, did you?

Fed Ex!! Mine said USPS...HEY NO FAIR!!!

I didn't get any DC number, did you?

I ordered both late Wednesday night and got an email yesterday afternoon that it was shipped by FexEx with the DC number. :cool1: The bad news is on the FedEX site it gives the estimated delivery date of of 4/5. :badpc: I think it's FedEx's "walk the package to NY service" Hopefully they'll surprise me and get it here a little earlier than Thursday!

Unfortunately, FedEx does have the "walk it to the house" option. Not everything they do is overnight. Had something coming from Costco, via FedEx, and the delivery confirmation page never showed an update until the day it arrived at my house, over a week from shipped by date. Although FedEx never did show it as shipped, just information rec'd. Kinda like how USPS does sometimes.

GOSH, let us know when you get the carts. I want to hear details. How easy is to make the characters, steps involved and how soon you are putting yourself on PN96's master list so you start taking orders. ;)

I just ordered the Mickey Font. Thanks for the link. I'll post shipping details when I get it. The shipping charge was $7.95.

I got a shipped email today(sent last night).. .but no DC or anything... I got the flat rate only.. USPS... Let's hope it arrives sometime next week so I can work w/ it while the kids are on spring break!!! ;)

I got a shipped email today(sent last night).. .but no DC or anything... I got the flat rate only.. USPS... Let's hope it arrives sometime next week so I can work w/ it while the kids are on spring break!!! ;)

OK, here is a copy of what I was sent from JKCrafts about the USPS orders...

Deborah-
Your package is sent USPS priority mail. This is because your package was light enough to go through the post office. There is no tracking number. The package is not insured. We don't have many problems with the USPS and I am sure you will get your package in the mail soon. If you don't get it by the end of next week let me know. Otherwise, stalk your postal worker for a few days! :)

Jenni
JK Crafts

Soooooo, looks like they use USPS for 2 cart, and if it's 2 or more than they use Fed Ex... I still am surprised about the no DC or insurance...but whatever...

Ha Ha, stalk your mailman. Does she DIS?

But I'm not sure about no insurance or tracking either. It only cost $0.50 for DC which a very inexpensive form of tracking.

Well, don't sit there. Go stalk your mailman. :rotfl:

Well the plus side to all this is my FedEX dude is WAY hotter than my mailman is. And maybe it will be warm enough for him to be wearing shorts next week! :love:

Lucky you. Both of mine aren't much to drool over. That the FedEx guy is scared of my dog and leaves stuff in front of my garage. So I have to check before backing out every day, you know, just incase someone sent me something cool that I don't know about.

My DH drove over something from Dell that DS ordered...

I mean DUH!! You would think that they know that people just pull out and don't check first... is it some kind of joke to them or something?

Delivery men is what I have a front proch for...to leave stuff on...sheesh...

Well, I will keep looking for it.. and we'll start emailing her next week than!!
I'm sure there won't be any problems..but I'd hate for their to be any problems.. But its' going priority.. so that makes me feel a little better...but heck.. if they use click it/ship it.. it's free DC!!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter