Disney Cricut Cartridges at JK Crafts

Oh Debbie....feel free to send me your castoffs too. ;)

Please do let us know how hard or easy is it to make the piecings. And congrats on being the first.:cheer2:

Pm your address... I'll gladly send you some stuff :teeth:

The book recommends not trying to do small pieces, so the one I made is 3". The eyes and buttons at that size are small enough for me to deal with...

For sticking I used my xyron X sticker maker...and tweezers... (and reading glasses...it really sucks getting old!:rotfl: )

Just wondering if there is more than just the Disney characters on the Mickey and Friends cart? I've got about all the character elements that I need from previous swaps, but if their were borders, and other things, I might consider this. I do like the characters' houses shown in the pics.

Every button has an icon...Mickey head icon, hand, star...lots of different things...then the border feature sets the icons into a border. Then it also has Donald, Daisy, Chip & Dale, Goofy, Pluto... it will take me days to get through all of it. I guess I better sign up for the Character Meet and Greet swap so I have some reason to play :thumbsup2

Honestly, I am thrilled with it!

Ok, that Mickey is great! Looks like I am going to need the Disney cart. My DD said she would contribute her $$ for the Disney cart... :rolleyes1

:dance3: It's HERE!!!:dance3:

It was here when I got home from work tonight...

Soooooo, guess what I'm doing in the morning before work? 1 guess :lmao:

NO way!!! You live further east than me.. it probably travelled right over my house!! Okay, updates, details, how does it work.. :)
I'm so happy for you!! I'm hoping for a tomorrow delivery!!!

That Mickey looks great!!!
I can't wait to get mine. I ordered boths carts and the expected Fedex delivery date if Friday the 6th!
I hope it does show up then, I have an all day crop to go to on the 7th and some Disney CJ's to work on!

NO way!!! You live further east than me.. it probably travelled right over my house!! Okay, updates, details, how does it work.. :)
I'm so happy for you!! I'm hoping for a tomorrow delivery!!!

Yeah, I was surprised too :woohoo:

Well...the function keys do everything. I did the first one in black, and that one is the full one, and everything gets stuck on it. Then everything else is a function and shift of the function to get the details...face, shoes, pants, "white", tongue...so it's lots of mat changes, but it really is cute. The pic on the web is a scan, so it shows every detail...and there was ripping with the pants, not sure why. I know I need a new mat, so that might be the prob...

Anyway, I have to recommend it to any Disney fan...it is really done well, and the borders...well, I can't wait to get some of those in my books...just too cute!! AND there is a anchor icon with Donald, so great for my cruise books...

I only had time to do that one thing, and tomorrow, you guys will be getting yours, so we will have to get a thread going for the Cricut Disney carts. Especially since I didn't get the font one, I can't wait for the details!

Great to hear Debbie!! I can't wait.. I hope mine is here tomorrow... if not.. I'll just scrap what I have and try not to get upset w/ my mailman! LOL

Thanks for posting your sample! I am too excited to get mine! I can't wait much longer!!!

Debbie, That looks fantastic. Almost makes me think about getting a cricut but hard to justify with a craftrobo pro.

Rebecca

I love that Mickey! I expect all of you receiving them this week to post pictures of all your finished work. We must live vicariously through you!

How long would you say it took you to do the Mickey, start to finish?

How long would you say it took you to do the Mickey, start to finish?

Well, since I didn't know what I was doing I say longer than it should have... probably 10 min...

I'm going to plan better the next time I play, and do a few characters at a time...

I don't think 10 minutes sounds terribly long. Not when there are so many pieces and multiple sheets of paper. Again, thanks for sharing!!!

It's Here! It's here!! It's still in it's package but it's in my hot little hands!!!
Woo hoo!!! Off to play shortly.. I have to make beds first.. yes, it's late.. I still haven't done it.. taking monday off like normal, it's a slow day here!! :)

OMG! I'm just flipping through the book... OMG!! This is going to be too cool!!!

I love the borders and the fact you can layer it..
They have a train, car, truck, sailboats, grocery bags (that will be great to utilize for trick-or-treating in general), tvs, filmstrip border, acorn border.. OMG! They have so much you can do w/ one little cartridge!!

Off to play.. I'll report back in later!!!

OK, I'm back.. I didn't go down stairs til a few minutes ago..
But I just had to show you what it can do.. It does it in sets of 3 for the border... but they are just too cute!!!
http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t24/PrincessNancy96/04-02-2007024504PM.jpg

off to do a few more chores and do some more!

Sorry its so big.. I have resized it and it keeps coming up that big. Ok, I had to go w/ a url to see the picture.. The size is 2.5 inches

But I just had to show you what it can do.. It does it in sets of 3 for the border... but they are just too cute!!!
04-02-2007024504PM.jpg

Isn't is great!?! :banana: I can't believe all the stuff on this one! Glad your's came...

My last 3 CJ's are going to be just sooooo cute!

I LOVE the pants! OMG I have to have one of these. Of course by the time they're back in stock anywhere it'll be Christmas :lol:

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t24/PrincessNancy96/04-02-2007024504PM.jpg

Sorry its so big.. I have resized it and it keeps coming up that big. Ok, I had to go w/ a url to see the picture.. The size is 2.5 inches

WOW!!! That's amazing!!!

I'm so jealous. I went to the doctors today and swear I saw 5 Fed Ex trucks in a 10 mile drive. I just know I'm not going to get mine until Thursday, and I'm having surgery on Friday morning, so I'll never get to play. :sad:

I sure hope they get there in the next day or two so you can play before surgery..
Pixie Dust for you on the surgery!! :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter