DISmeet at the Fort 2024?

What dates in 2024 would work best for you?

• Week of January 15, 2024 (MLK Day Week)

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Week of February 19, 2024 (Presidents Day Week)

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Week of March 11, 2024

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Week of April 8, 2024 (Possible spring break conflicts)

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Week of May 20, 2024 (Week before Memorial Day)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Week of September 2, 2024 (Labor Day Week)

• Week of October 7, 2024

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • Week of November 4, 2024

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • Week of December 2, 2024

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • 2024 Probably won't work for me, let's wait till 2025

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I had booked my DISMeet stay for 2024 across 3 separate reservations (some pre-dates, some post-dates, and the core-dates).

I've gotten the same email for each one.

This is for the last reservation (3rd) for that period that was received today:

1697936052642.png

Arc, how can I make it STAHP? :sad:

ED

I got one a while ago, none since. So Ed is unique with multiple reservations booked.

Looking forward to the trip, only a little over a year to wait!

And I got one for the January 2024 trip.

Ok , so I tried the wine. Not good. So it will age a bit more, if it isnt salvageable, I will bring something else, home made. It may need to age more........such is life. It may have been too cold when it was made. IDK. My first foray at this.

Ok , so I tried the wine. Not good. So it will age a bit more, if it isnt salvageable, I will bring something else, home made. It may need to age more........such is life. It may have been too cold when it was made. IDK. My first foray at this.

Yes it may be too young yet, Spencer.

A fine wine needs to age over the seasons ....

:drinking1Ed

I hope the wine turns out like you want it. Or at least learn something from the attempt. That said I will gladly bring a case of my favorite wineries Cab Franc to share :)

Not much of a bourbon guy. But always willing to taste. One thing we been talking about is planning a Kentucky Bourbon tour. Not sure its in the 2024 plans, maybe 2025.

@bama_ed Rundisney dates announced. The Wine and Dine weekend will be Oct 31, 2024 to Nov 3, 2024. The 5k will be on Nov 1. Registration opens on March 12 2024 for the normal folks (those without club rundisney).

Gonna try for the 5k and 10k signups, Kris. Thanks for the confirmation.

I'll put 3/12/2024 on my calendar.

Ed

I have to call soon and get a golf cart for a few days. Probably do that this week if they allow it. Or have any left , lol. I am eaither too early or late on stuff.

I have to call soon and get a golf cart for a few days. Probably do that this week if they allow it. Or have any left , lol. I am either too early or late on stuff.
Are you using the Fort or another vendor? I usually go through Kenny, but I'm willing to look elsewhere if someone has a good price.

j

Are you using the Fort or another vendor? I usually go through Kenny, but I'm willing to look elsewhere if someone has a good price.

j
They are so much and we basicly only want it for a few days around halloween. So probably just the fort. We will bring the banned electric scooters for the rest of the transportation. Or just ride the bus. The golf cart is key for looping and halloween activities. That reminds me, need to save for like 6 bags of candy.... lol.

They are so much and we basicly only want it for a few days around halloween.
That's what I generally do. If it is only for a few days, I just pay the Fort price for the convenience. We are down for 2 weeks next November and I'll be doing someone off site. I've always had great luck with Kenny and I know their routine for pickup and dropoff.

j

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter