DISmeet at the Fort 2024?

What dates in 2024 would work best for you?

• Week of January 15, 2024 (MLK Day Week)

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Week of February 19, 2024 (Presidents Day Week)

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Week of March 11, 2024

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Week of April 8, 2024 (Possible spring break conflicts)

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Week of May 20, 2024 (Week before Memorial Day)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Week of September 2, 2024 (Labor Day Week)

• Week of October 7, 2024

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • Week of November 4, 2024

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • Week of December 2, 2024

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • 2024 Probably won't work for me, let's wait till 2025

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@Part-Time Paradise

Park reservations? I thought that went away last month. Or do you mean on the official spreadsheet?

I still don't have tickets, but figured I can buy those day of and pay the same (especially with the increases today).

j

@Part-Time Paradise

Park reservations? I thought that went away last month. Or do you mean on the official spreadsheet?

I still don't have tickets, but figured I can buy those day of and pay the same (especially with the increases today).

j
Depends on the ticket type you buy. The ones I was able to buy are not tied to a date and you have to make reservations still.

I'm not sure if we'll be on property in time for a putt putt challenge. It depends on if DD makes state CC. If she makes it, (un)fortunately, we'll have to leave the KC area around 2 pm on 11/2. If she doesn't we'll leave in the afternoon of 11/1.

Put Jack Jr behind the wheel while you grab some shut-eye overnight. I bet one or two chocolate Ovaltines and he'll be wide eyed and bushy tailed for his assignment. :drive:

We keep the score of those folks who can play the game at the appointed time.

Ed

PS - just tell him to keep pulling forward and don't ever, EVER put himself in a position to have to put it in reverse. :sad2: Or else he'll have to break the cardinal rule of the game that is ....

914qjyQKkoL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Dad finally came home from the hospital and rehab 3 weeks ago so I'm trying to catch up now. I think I have the first post updated but if I'm missing anyone, please let me know. For those of you that are staying in the premium category: If you'd like to stay in the same loop together, please message me your reservation # and last name and we'll call and set us up as a "travel together" number and they'll put us together. Certainly not required, just offering.

Ok got my tickets. Was thinking about the G+ , but now you cant buy it ahead of time for the whole trip. So , to book the G+ stuff at the butt crack of dawn on vacation at 7 am, you need to wake up at 6 am to have coffee and see you phone. Before you book your things to do, you need to buy the G+ add on. This makes rope drop easier for me, but also for everyone one else since we are all up! Someone has to sleep in an see if its less crowded at nightime, me Ill be a sleep at 8 pm. Lol.

No tickets yet, might get my annual pass (DVC) for this trip since it pretty much pays for itself after about 10 days and I know we are coming back in 2025. Have yet to use G+, but have use individual LL once just because we wanted to make sure all could get a ride slot.

I got the Wine & Dine 5k and 10k registrations done this morning so I can firm up my DISMeet attendance dates.

We will arrive on October 30 (Wed) and depart on November 8 (Fri). That's means we'll be dropping the reservation from 11/8 to 11/11.

Also we have a Lake Louisa pre-stay for the night of 10/29.

The 5k is Friday 11/1 at 5am (ooof) and the 10k is Saturday 11/2 at 5am (double ooof). Both races start and finish in the Epcot parking lot area - the 5k goes around the countries and the 10k gets out on World Drive and into Studios by ToT then out the front and along the canal walkway to Swolphin, into the International Gateway then over by Canada and out (at least these were the routes last year).

Glad that is finalized.

Ed

Good job Ed. I reached out and got a link from someone. Though I did have one that would have gotten me in the half. The 10k sold out first. Bert and I are signed up for the half. Who wants to dog sit 😊?

My son has decided to pursue his aviation degree at Florida Tech (aka: F.I.T or Florida Institute of Technology) starting this fall.... that means he'll be in Melbourne, FL during the DISmeet.... hopefully that means perhaps a weekend night at the Fort with me 😁 (unless of course he has too many college friends by then and no time for dad...lol)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter