DISers unite! MAMMOTH MAY MEET Epcot on May 17, 2009!

Got my boarding pass this a.m. !!That's when you know it's close !!!!!This time tomorrow I will be at Pop!!! My TA preregistered me , not sure what that means but she said it speeds it up for check in!!!!! See you tomorrow Jason !!!!

Us too!!! I just checked in online. :cool1: (actualy just looked at the clock and realized we should be at the park 24 hours from now.

You flying out of Logan? We'll be on the 7am Delta.

Delta is USUALLY my airline of choice - I just couldn't get a good fare at the last minute. I'm on Airtran, out of Logan, at 11:35. Not too thrilled about leaving that late in the morning but it was cheap. I guess I'll suck it up this one time!:laughing:

Have a good flight!

Hi :goodvibes

Just wanted to say hello and that we'll be stopping by to say hi to all you fellow DISers tomorrow at Epcot :)

See you there!!!

What a great meet! That was awesome to have our own photopass photographer. Thanks for arranging that. I haven't had the chance to pull up the photos but I'm sure they are amazing. How cool to get Sleeping Beauty with us as well.

Hope everyone had a great time as well and safe travels home.

Kristi

Sorry I missed your meet. I had conflicting plans and was in the Magic Kingdom while all of the Mammoth's were at Epcot. I hope that someone posts a link to the photopass photos. Please?

So fun!!!!! Loved meeting everyone on Sunday! The pints o'ale were refreshing at R&C and made even more refreshing by the great company!

And just to confirm. The DIS Moms survived the weekend together!!!! Well, at least when I left this morning, Ellen and Lonnie were okay. Cammie and I are not responsible for their behavior tonight....... just sayin....... :rotfl2:

Wonderful to meet everyone!

It was so funny that people were stopping to look at us getting pictures taken like we something they needed to see. :lmao:

I leave early in the am tommorow for home. :sad1: Stopping in VA to see some friends from the DIS before heading home though. :cool1: This trip went too fast!

For the people there this week I hope the weather gets better for you!

Mammoth May Meeters,

It was truly my pleasure to get to meet ALL OF YOU!! We had a WONDERFUL time, and I can't believe what a great crowd we had for the meet! I can't wait to see those PhotoPass photos!

As Kara stated, my favorite part was meeting up at the Rose & Crown afterwards. It was great to see everyone in a relaxing atmosphere, and my family and I truly enjoyed our time together.

THIS HAS GOT TO BE AN ANNUAL EVENT!!! Don't you think?

Alan

Mammoth May Meeters,

It was truly my pleasure to get to meet ALL OF YOU!! We had a WONDERFUL time, and I can't believe what a great crowd we had for the meet! I can't wait to see those PhotoPass photos!

As Kara stated, my favorite part was meeting up at the Rose & Crown afterwards. It was great to see everyone in a relaxing atmosphere, and my family and I truly enjoyed our time together.

Alan

Oh I'm so jealous! You've gotta come down in Oct and do another dis meet. Anyway, I can't believe you're back already - I am so ready to read your TR!! Please feel free to get started as soon as you'd like :lmao:

Allie

I'm back too!! I even joined the crowd at the R&C for a 7 up !! :cool1:It was too funny :lmao:watching others stop to look at our meet with our own PP and Sleeping Beauty posing with us !! I totaly agree it should be an Annual Event ! Alan that means you have to go every year!!:lmao: Who is with me on that !!!:rotfl2::rotfl2:

Had a great time meeting everyone. Nice to put faces with names! I don't know if I can get the family to do a May trip again - both came home so sick they can't go back to work tomorrow! Had to make trips to the am.p.m. clinic. Two people on the plane even made rude comments about my DH's coughing and put on face masks! Sinus infection that turned into bronchitis says the good dr.

I had a good time on our vacation except we missed all parades and fireworks (they were too sick to be out in the night air and every piece of clothes we owned was sopping wet!)

I missed the R&C - family showed up right after you guys left. They were ready for some park touring after spedning over an hour fighting with POFQ over our room arrangements.

But, we will be going back - we became vacation club members at Bay Lake Towers! Hooraaaayyyy!!!!

Great to meet you too !!I am not surprised peopl got sick it was awfully wet!!!Stil I had a great time and did almost everything I anted and more !! The MMM was the HiLight though!! It was funny watching people stop and starat us like we were FAMOUS!!!:rotfl2:

Had a great time meeting everyone. Nice to put faces with names! I don't know if I can get the family to do a May trip again - both came home so sick they can't go back to work tomorrow! Had to make trips to the am.p.m. clinic. Two people on the plane even made rude comments about my DH's coughing and put on face masks! Sinus infection that turned into bronchitis says the good dr.

I had a good time on our vacation except we missed all parades and fireworks (they were too sick to be out in the night air and every piece of clothes we owned was sopping wet!)

I missed the R&C - family showed up right after you guys left. They were ready for some park touring after spedning over an hour fighting with POFQ over our room arrangements.

But, we will be going back - we became vacation club members at Bay Lake Towers! Hooraaaayyyy!!!!

:confused3:confused3 When did you meet everyone?! I was all over at the meet saying where is ckdsnynt?! I'm, so confused. Alan, Rosie and I even had a discussion about where you were!!

Hello all!

Colin and I had a great time meeting everyone (yes Rosie he still has both pencils :rotfl:), and we had a great week at WDW even with all the rain.

My brother had made a comment that it was cool that a group could connect online and that something like this is even possible. I agree. So a big thank you to the DIS and and even bigger one to Alan Renfroe is certainly in order for making this happen. :thumbsup2

I wanted to post a couple of the MMM pics that certainly show the spirit of the meet.

DSC00123-1.jpg
DSC00124.jpg

Hope everyone made it home safe and is finally dried out. Looking forward to reading the trip reports, and seeing more pics.

Yes Jason it was awesome to meet so many Disers !! It was so confusing that many I know I met but can't put name sand screen names together !! Has anyone heard from Angela !! I know she was at both meets as was John Eric (How are the ferrets)!!I m anxious to read eveyones TR on our Rainy week at WDW!!! Keep those pencils Colin!!!!

I'm back too!! I even joined the crowd at the R&C for a 7 up !! :cool1:It was too funny :lmao:watching others stop to look at our meet with our own PP and Sleeping Beauty posing with us !! I totaly agree it should be an Annual Event ! Alan that means you have to go every year!!:lmao: Who is with me on that !!!:rotfl2::rotfl2:

I'm in!!!! And I wasn't THAT sleepy, was I? :rotfl2: Loved meeting you too!!! It was a fun time!

Oh, I hate that y'all got sick, and how nasty of those people on the plane!!!! But this is the 4th time I've been down in May and the first time I've ever seen rain like that - in fact, I live in FL and we are all amazed that we got this much rain!!!! And for the record, 8 days straight....... and the forecast does not look good for this week either.

Mammoth May Meeters,

Alan

YES!!! I hope to make my birthday trip an annual event. And if I do, I'd love to meet up with everyone again!

I'm in!;)

And I agree - Rose and Crown was a blast. Wish we all could have had more time to hang together.

I would love to keep up with trip reports so may I suggest we all post links here?

That's a great idea, Cam! When I start my TR, I'll be sure to post the link here in this thread.

:confused3:confused3 When did you meet everyone?! I was all over at the meet saying where is ckdsnynt?! I'm, so confused. Alan, Rosie and I even had a discussion about where you were!!

I was thinking the same thing. I was disappointed I didn't get to meet ckdsnynt either.

Yes Jason it was awesome to meet so many Disers !! It was so confusing that many I know I met but can't put name sand screen names together !! Has anyone heard from Angela !! I know she was at both meets as was John Eric (How are the ferrets)!!I m anxious to read eveyones TR on our Rainy week at WDW!!! Keep those pencils Colin!!!!

I'm here Rosie. I'm back at work and back in school :scared1: Even though I've been home a week, I am still trying to get readjusted :lmao:

I had such a great time meeting everyone at both meets. I went from not having met any DISers to feeling like I had met everyone!!! I would love for this to become an annual event! :grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter