DISers unite! MAMMOTH MAY MEET Epcot on May 17, 2009!

MMM03may09.jpg

MMM02may09.jpg

MMMalanshirt.jpg

Thanx for posting those pics Mysteria!!! I hadn't seen them yet! :thumbsup2 Dang! We look GOOD!

Those aren't from photopass though. Don't want any confusion. Just what my nephew took with my camera.

few pics coming shortly. sorry it took afew days. Been under the weather

I'm sorry you've been under the weather, Myst. Hope you are feeling better!!! This is ME buying YOU a big bowl of chicken soup! :wizard:

NICE!!! These are great!

Thanx for posting those pics Mysteria!!! I hadn't seen them yet! :thumbsup2 Dang! We look GOOD!

We DO look good, don't we!! Especially that big bald guy in the back!

Those aren't from photopass though. Don't want any confusion. Just what my nephew took with my camera.

No worries. We're just glad to see a group photo. What an awesome group!! It was SUCH as pleasure meeting ALL of you!

Thanks for the soup! :thumbsup2

It really was a fun thing to meet everyone. Wish we could have dropped by R&C with those that went. I'm never opposed to a drink with friends. :rotfl:

I do have a few more pics from when some of us came across each other in Japan but my mother has to send them to me since she took them on her camera. It's the ones that show the front and back of the shirts.

CK - So sorry we somehow missed each other! That just sucks. Good excuse to have to try again though! ETA: Oh and tell me where you are in the picture please!

Thanks for posting the pics, Mysteria! I love the one of Alan!!
Hope you're feeling better!!

Thanks for the soup! :thumbsup2

It really was a fun thing to meet everyone. Wish we could have dropped by R&C with those that went. I'm never opposed to a drink with friends. :rotfl:

I do have a few more pics from when some of us came across each other in Japan but my mother has to send them to me since she took them on her camera. It's the ones that show the front and back of the shirts.

CK - So sorry we somehow missed each other! That just sucks. Good excuse to have to try again though! ETA: Oh and tell me where you are in the picture please!

Myst: Hope you are feeling better! :hug:Hope this helps. I just want to cry cuz I missed you. I need all the friends I can get - I an't getting any younger ya know :lmao: Okay, in the second group picture (the one just above alan and the shirt) if you look on the right side with the boy putting his hat on in the middle row, I am just to the right of him as you look at the picture. Short blonde hair and sun glasses. But not the lady with the reddish hair and ponty tail.
Now, where do you live? Maybe there is something somewhere in between that we both will be at or when do you plan to go back to WDW? I think we are going the first of Dec. but I may go before then.

Hey guys, just got back from the cruise a few hours ago and I am wiped! I had so much fun this trip, especially because I got to meet all of you! I will be starting my TR tomorrow and I have lots of candid pictures from the meet that I will be posting. I'll post a link here once I have started. :goodvibes

I can't wait to hear about your cruise. We are taking a Disney cruise next year and are so pumped. I'm hoping my DS let's me take my DGD with us. She would love it so much!

Hey guys, just got back from the cruise a few hours ago and I am wiped! I had so much fun this trip, especially because I got to meet all of you! I will be starting my TR tomorrow and I have lots of candid pictures from the meet that I will be posting. I'll post a link here once I have started. :goodvibes

Hi Lessa!! We really enjoyed meeting you!!! Great to hear that you had a great trip, and be sure to post that link on this thread when you start your Trip Report. I've started mine....the link is in my siggie.

Later,

Alan

So which one are you Myst?

In the second picture I am right next to Alan on the left.

I don't know when we'll be going back. We have no plans for a big trip for a couple of years as we want to try a cruise and go to Vegas. We have a niece and nephew that live in Florida though so we'll likely try for a short visit sometime before the year is out or early next year.

eta: Oh and I live in Roselle, NJ

LD what part of Ontario are you from? I grew up in Toronto. Moved to the US when I got married.

LD what part of Ontario are you from? I grew up in Toronto. Moved to the US when I got married.

We are living in Kingston right now but I was born in Halifax and have lived in Ottawa and Victoria while growing. Also lived in the States, Monterrey, CA and Virginia Beach,VA. :thumbsup2

Hi! I just spoke to Photopass- they said you need to call them and give them this info and they will be able to put the MMM photos into your account. You can leave a message if you do not want to stay on hold, but speak clearly and slowly and then they will call you back with the confirmation of it being in your account (so you can put it on your CDs). The phone # is 407-560-4300.

They need to know-
1. Your photopass account (your email address) and your name.
2. The card #- WDWN-9M9V-3P4Y-9A4M
3. Your phone # to call you back.

If you would like to speak to them, their live phone in hours are 9 am to 1 pm EST. I was on hold about 10 minutes this morning at 9:15. Otherwise, just leave a message, but they did say it was usually better to actually speak to someone.

If you aren't interested in putting the pics on a CD and just want to see them, PM me with your email address and I can send you a share- but this will not allow you to put them on your account (CD).

InDash, this means I will still can be on the photoshare CD!:banana:

Thanks everyone- loved meeting you all-come say hi at our DISmoms TR (link in my sig)-

Ellen

Just wanted to let you all know that I just called Photopass up and they were able to add these to my account no problem, easy peasy! There are some really great shots!

We are living in Kingston right now but I was born in Halifax and have lived in Ottawa and Victoria while growing. Also lived in the States, Monterrey, CA and Virginia Beach,VA. :thumbsup2

Cool. I was born in Ottawa and lived in Hull until I was 7.

I love the Ottawa area, it is so beautiful and there is so much to do there. :cloud9:

I still have a large amount of relatives in the area. We have week is Sept. We are going to visit TO but we also want to spend a few days in the Ottawa area.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter