DISers unite! MAMMOTH MAY MEET Epcot on May 17, 2009!

well, one of my shirts is really long:rotfl2:
My family is so used to me being weird! They just walk behind me - very far behind me:lmao:

Note to self: put shorts and underwear in suitcase! and sunscreen:laughing:

You don't have to put shorts and underwear in if you are going for Alan's look. :rotfl:

My family is so used to me they know if they walk behind me I'll make it worse for them. :thumbsup2:lmao:

You don't have to put shorts and underwear in if you are going for Alan's look. :rotfl:

My family is so used to me they know if they walk behind me I'll make it worse for them. :thumbsup2:lmao:

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

(Now I'm trying to figure out what "Alan's look" actually is?!!?) :confused3

I'm thinking about coming to the meet dressed in a dancing banana costume!!! (He's my favorite!) :banana:

It's ALMOST HERE everyone! We leave in 7days. I've really enjoyed getting to know everyone on this thread and can't wait to meet you all in person.

Alan

Cayley was a dancing nana for Holloween, um does that tell you how mcuh time I spend on here....:banana::banana:

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

(Now I'm trying to figure out what "Alan's look" actually is?!!?) :confused3

I'm thinking about coming to the meet dressed in a dancing banana costume!!! (He's my favorite!) :banana:

It's ALMOST HERE everyone! We leave in 7days. I've really enjoyed getting to know everyone on this thread and can't wait to meet you all in person.

Alan

I pretty sure you know by now what we expect you to be wearing! :lmao: Tiara and thong sound familiar?! :thumbsup2

We start our drive in about 6 hours!! :cool1:

I'm tired. I stay up so I can sleep in the car. I've slept through many states. :laughing: Under 2 hours to go before we leave!!

Well I slept through partlo of Jersey and 3 other states. Would have slept longer but dh was hungry. We are about an hour into VA now

Eta hello NC!!

Stopped to see Pedro at south of the border. Now we are trekking through SC!

Rosie we are stopping just before the Georgia border for the night so about 2 hours to go fr today

Typing on a bumpy road w.google. phone so excuse the typos! Lol

I've been gone for a few days and I'm down to single digits :banana::yay::dance3: and this banana is about as good as I can dance :lmao:
Happy Mother's Day (almost) to all the moms!

Got so much to do and so little time - hey that sounds like my mantra once I arrive! :rotfl2:

I am so looking forward to meeting everyone! See you soon!:cool1:

Happy mothers day!!!

On the road again. Part way through Georgia!

Happy Mother's Day to all!! :flower3: Mysteria- do you get to arrive at WDW on Mother's Day? THAT is a GREAT way to celebrate the day!!!:yay::woohoo::cheer2:

Only 1 week until we all meet!!!:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Passing Daytona now!!

I don't get bto go towdw today but I do get to pick up my mom at the airport today and we hit mk tomorrow

I've been gone for a few days and I'm down to single digits :banana::yay::dance3: and this banana is about as good as I can dance :lmao:
Happy Mother's Day (almost) to all the moms!

Got so much to do and so little time - hey that sounds like my mantra once I arrive! :rotfl2:

I am so looking forward to meeting everyone! See you soon!:cool1:

YAY for single digits!!! :banana: We leave on Friday!

:flower3:HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY:flower3:

Yes, HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all of you wonderful mothers.

Happy mothers day!!!

On the road again. Part way through Georgia!

Wow, Myst....you guys are making great time!

Happy Mother's Day to all!! :flower3: Mysteria- do you get to arrive at WDW on Mother's Day? THAT is a GREAT way to celebrate the day!!!:yay::woohoo::cheer2:

Only 1 week until we all meet!!!:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

How cool! Gotta love celebrating Mother's Day with an arrival at WDW!

Passing Daytona now!!

I don't get bto go towdw today but I do get to pick up my mom at the airport today and we hit mk tomorrow

YAY! I love Daytona! Sounds like you are almost there!

Happy Mother's Day Moms!

Can't wait for our meet in one week. We hit the road in 6 days. Can hardly wait.

MK Day!! :cool1: I'm too excited to sleep anymore! :rotfl:

Oh and geico sent there mascot to keep an eye on me. It's in my bedroom :eek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter