DISers unite! MAMMOTH MAY MEET Epcot on May 17, 2009!

Hi all! We all got back into town early this morning (1AM).. We stopped in Savannah, GA for one night on the way home. Had a great time even though the weather was HORRIBLE!! We were on the 7 day land/sea, and we got rained out on Castaway Cay too! :( Anyway, those of you in the PhotoPass share, hope you were still able to find the Photographers in the rain! We didn't do too good until Sunday. After we got off the Disney Wonder, we went to Magic Kingdom one more time and had the chance to take some of the "classic" photos we didn't do on the rain days! I'll be PM'ing the PhotoPass share participants with instructions on what is next.. Looks like one of our participants is there today!! BTW, we were the family whose daughter got to sit in the Princess' lap during the group photo!!!!! She was sooooo excited!:goodvibes

Hi everyone!

I'm in another Photopass share and I was just looking at the pictures. I don't see our MMM group photo.

All I see are two pictures - one with InDashMP3's DD being placed on Aurora's lap and one with Aurora with MaryAz's DD.

Does anyone have the group photo on their Photopass? I hope I am just overlooking it :confused3

Hi everyone!

I'm in another Photopass share and I was just looking at the pictures. I don't see our MMM group photo.

All I see are two pictures - one with InDashMP3's DD being placed on Aurora's lap and one with Aurora with MaryAz's DD.

Does anyone have the group photo on their Photopass? I hope I am just overlooking it :confused3

Hey Angela,

I am in another photopass share and uploaded my pics yesterday. I think the photopass photographer screwed up. I have the same 2 pictures as you do on my pass. No group photo. :sad1:

I knew I should have had my cousin take a picture with my camera but figured why bother since I'm using the photopass. :confused3 Major bummer.

DON'T WORRY!!! I have the master card and all the pics are there- pm me your email and I can share the album with you- you'll just have to scroll down past some DISmoms pics first- but all the photos are there! OK?:goodvibes

DON'T WORRY!!! I have the master card and all the pics are there- pm me your email and I can share the album with you- you'll just have to scroll down past some DISmoms pics first- but all the photos are there! OK?:goodvibes

:banana::banana::banana:

I figured someone must have them. The photographer probably didn't reset to copy all the photos to all cards (which I think is somewhat tricky). Wishing I didn't get into a share so early so I could have joined the MMM'ers.

I'll PM you for the info, and thanks.

If you are still at Disney any of the camera shops can search for the pictures. Ask for the rover in France between 3:00PM and 4:30 - and tell them to look for the "Sea of Green!"

I just wanted to add I will be calling them tomorrow about this- the pics were supposed to be on all the cards, not just the one he handed to me. If you all want them on your CDs, then they should be there-

I'll let you know what happens!:goodvibes

Ellen

I think English Rose also had a picture taken with her personal camera so she may be able to post that one also.

Hi! I just spoke to Photopass- they said you need to call them and give them this info and they will be able to put the MMM photos into your account. You can leave a message if you do not want to stay on hold, but speak clearly and slowly and then they will call you back with the confirmation of it being in your account (so you can put it on your CDs). The phone # is 407-560-4300.

They need to know-
1. Your photopass account (your email address) and your name.
2. The card #- WDWN-9M9V-3P4Y-9A4M
3. Your phone # to call you back.

If you would like to speak to them, their live phone in hours are 9 am to 1 pm EST. I was on hold about 10 minutes this morning at 9:15. Otherwise, just leave a message, but they did say it was usually better to actually speak to someone.

If you aren't interested in putting the pics on a CD and just want to see them, PM me with your email address and I can send you a share- but this will not allow you to put them on your account (CD).

InDash, this means I will still can be on the photoshare CD!:banana:

Thanks everyone- loved meeting you all-come say hi at our DISmoms TR (link in my sig)-

Ellen

Hi! I just spoke to Photopass- they said you need to call them and give them this info and they will be able to put the MMM photos into your account. You can leave a message if you do not want to stay on hold, but speak clearly and slowly and then they will call you back with the confirmation of it being in your account (so you can put it on your CDs). The phone # is 407-560-4300.

They need to know-

If you would like to speak to them, their live phone in hours are 9 am to 1 pm EST. I was on hold about 10 minutes this morning at 9:15. Otherwise, just leave a message, but they did say it was usually better to actually speak to someone.

If you aren't interested in putting the pics on a CD and just want to see them, PM me with your email address and I can send you a share- but this will not allow you to put them on your account (CD).

Thanks everyone- loved meeting you all-come say hi at our DISmoms TR (link in my sig)-

Ellen

Way to go, Ellen! :banana: I knew if ANYONE could solve the problem, it would be you!

They need to know-

Ellen

Did you get them put on yours so if we are on the share we will have them or do we still need to call and add them to ours?

They need to know-

Ellen

Sorry, I thought of another question:
I lost my first photopass card and had to get a second one. Then I found the first one but I didn't have them combined before we left the parks. Is there someway to combine them now or can I have both of them put on our cd when we open them or do you know? Sorry, but I am a newbie with all this! We only ended up with about 15 pictures total so I hate to not have those 3 or 4 pictures on the first photopass card because it is the one with the empty main street and the castle on it.
Thanks.

I do have a pix !!! When I get my cd from my camera loaded (with help )I will post it !!!It turned out really good!!!Almost like a professional took it:lmao:

Did you get them put on yours so if we are on the share we will have them or do we still need to call and add them to ours?

The CD from our share will already have them on it, on way or another! You do not need to call photopass if you are on Indash's share.

Sorry, I thought of another question:
I lost my first photopass card and had to get a second one. Then I found the first one but I didn't have them combined before we left the parks. Is there someway to combine them now or can I have both of them put on our cd when we open them or do you know? Sorry, but I am a newbie with all this! We only ended up with about 15 pictures total so I hate to not have those 3 or 4 pictures on the first photopass card because it is the one with the empty main street and the castle on it.
Thanks.

When you login you'll be able to put in as many cards as you want. But if you're in a share, don't login before you have your shared account.

The CD from our share will already have them on it, on way or another! You do not need to call photopass if you are on Indash's share.

When you login you'll be able to put in as many cards as you want. But if you're in a share, don't login before you have your shared account.

That's what I thought so I haven't done anything yet! Just waiting to hear from my photpass buddies! Thanks!

Hey all! Podsnel, I'll try callilng and adding to my account tonight...I'll keep you posted.

Everyone else, I will be supplying the login information in one week....Sorry for the delay, but we are heading out of town (again), and want to be available to answer/help when you start using the account. Just be patient, and you will soon be able to put your codes in...just hold off for now, please! Thanks!!!!!!:thumbsup2

They need to know-

Ellen

Thanks Ellen for getting this information!

I am in another Photopass share. The account was set up by someone else. Can I give the Photopass card number to the person who is coordinating our share and have them add it to our account?

Or do I have to call the Photopass line to have them do it? If so, I guess I would give the name and email address of the person who is coordinating the share :confused3

Thanks!

Thanks Ellen for getting this information!

I am in another Photopass share. The account was set up by someone else. Can I give the Photopass card number to the person who is coordinating our share and have them add it to our account?

Or do I have to call the Photopass line to have them do it? If so, I guess I would give the name and email address of the person who is coordinating the share :confused3

Thanks!

It was so nice to meet you on the 17th! Good luck with the photopass. i have been reading alot on here about people that open there and there is nothing there! i am afraid of what mine has or has not! We only got a few pictures so if some didn't get on there..:sad2:

few pics coming shortly. sorry it took afew days. Been under the weather

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter