DISers unite! MAMMOTH MAY MEET Epcot on May 17, 2009!

alan_renfroe

DIS Veteran
Hi! I thought I would start a thread on this board to announce that several of us DISers are planning a meet at Epcot at 3pm on Sunday, May 17, 2009 in the France Pavilion near the entrance of the Patisserie. Anyone interested in joining us is welcome! :thumbsup2

Okay, so as far as I know at this point, here is the list of who all is planning to meet. (Those who are reading, please confirm!)

- alan_renfroe (that's us, Team Renfroe)
- englishrose47
- podsnel
- karajeboo
- Camster0307
- MaryAZ
- kaysmommie
- Lifelong_Dreamer
- Mysteria
- askelton
- leamom2princesses
- ford91exploder
- Poohsticks71
- Disney is Magic
- colinsdad
- InDashMP3
- jmelyn
- racefanof88
- APB513
- ckdsnynt
- Vegasnative
- luckywife
- Amy162
- JohnEric

Are there others? If so, just let me know!! Just imagine what a great group picture we will have for our trip reports when we get back! My family and I are looking forward to meeting all of you.

Oh, and here's a sidebar for those who are interested. We have some beer connoiseurs in our midst, so some of us are planning to slide over to the Rose & Crown for a pint after our meet, if we can get in. (If they cannot accommodate us, we can always slide over to Norway for a Carlsberg!)

Alan

I'll be there and so will Karajeboo!:banana: :banana:

Hey- does anyone want to do a photopass share? I've never done it before, though, so not sure what to do-:confused3

Hey- does anyone want to do a photopass share? I've never done it before, though, so not sure what to do-:confused3

I am already in one organised by bertegirl!!I was in one last year too and it was awesome ,got all the pix I had taken on a cd and permisssion from Disney to copy them!! With all the Mayers you should be able to get a groupgoing !!

Oh, I want to go. I actually have MK planned for that day (no park hoppers) So we'll see, maybe i'll look at my schedule again, and change it around?

Oh, I want to go. I actually have MK planned for that day (no park hoppers) So we'll see, maybe i'll look at my schedule again, and change it around?

That's what we did. We were planning on May 17th being an MK day (no hoppers for us either) but we ended up switching MK & Epcot days so we could be a part of the meet. Hope you can join us!! Just let us know. :thumbsup2

I will be at Hollywood studios that day as we have a Fantasmic dinner package booked :thumbsup2 but would have loved to meet you all.

This will definately be a blast and I may be able to talk my son in law into going since there will be beer involved. lol!!
Can't wait to meet everyone!!

Yes my user name does refer to one of my cars 400,000 miles since new. Need 250,001 more to beat my fathers record of 650,000 on his Land Rover model 88 Africa version.

I would love to meet up with you all. I had AK planned for the day, but maybe we will split early and hit it a second time. It will be myself, DH, DD/3, DS/1 and my parents.

See you all there :cool1: :banana: :cheer2:

Haha! I just found this from your PTR. :rolleyes: Goes to show how much I catch up on my fave PTRs!

We will be there! I am going to cancel our Fantasmic package so we shouldn't have any issues now :)

Oh and it will be just Rylan and I :)

Haha! I just found this from your PTR. :rolleyes: Goes to show how much I catch up on my fave PTRs!

We will be there! I am going to cancel our Fantasmic package so we shouldn't have any issues now :)

Okay KaraCan't wait to meet you and Rylan !! Last year I met Blueeyed girl and Jordan and WendyO and families ad it is just so nice to actually meet and talk to Dis friends!! This is the place can come to vent , to share and most of all to laugh !! The Dis has seen me thru some very bad days and celebrated my good ones! I lov you all !!:) :goodvibes

I will be at Hollywood studios that day as we have a Fantasmic dinner package booked :thumbsup2 but would have loved to meet you all.

We'll miss you not being there Tiggerbounce24! Hope you enjoy DHS!

This will definately be a blast and I may be able to talk my son in law into going since there will be beer involved. lol!!
Can't wait to meet everyone!!

Tell your DSIL that there will definitely be beer involved afterwards! Look forward to meeting you.

Poohsticks71 my DW will be there as well

I will add Poohsticks71 to our list as well! Thanks!

I would love to meet up with you all. I had AK planned for the day, but maybe we will split early and hit it a second time. It will be myself, DH, DD/3, DS/1 and my parents.

See you all there :cool1: :banana: :cheer2:

Hi Disney is Magic!! I will add you to the list! SHould be a lot of fun!

Will everyone let meknow how many of you will be there !! hve a surprise I am planing !!

Rosie, what kind of mischief are you up to? :rotfl2: Nevermind....I don't want to know!

Very cool! I am looking forward to meeting you and Rylan! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter