DIS Digi-Scrappers Challenge-Week 4! 5/7-5/13

Here's mine!! What a fun challenge! The thing I learned from a DIS girl was from Fran! I actually got the idea of my song from her Winnie the Pooh page in this challenge!! Thanks Fran! :)

Click the image for credits.

Britt -- very cute page! That alpha works well for Winnie the Pooh. I will have to remember that when I get to my Pooh picture (if I make it that far!)
I'm sure you'll understand that I will not be PM'ing you the link to the paper pack! :rotfl2:

great page. who got to wear the grumpy shirt? :lmao:

My brother in law!! There were 7 of us, and we were talking about what a grump he would be about wearing matching tee shirts when it hit us!! HAHAH!!! And also funny, my husband has a form of narcolepsy so having him be "sleepy" has also REALLY funny!!!

The song is A Star is Born from Hercules
I learned that adding shadow to elements gives the pages so much more life from the ladies of the DIS.

DIS4ASTARISBORN.jpg

AndreaGold double template #13 side A
SHABBY PRINCESS ~ PROMISE PAPERS
Fonts Lounge Bait and Hollywood Hills

I will see all you lovely ladies sometime on the after the 25th, I should have internet at the Grand Californian in DL. But I will be on my ipod Touch and won't be able to participate again until week #7.

Pj

Nice work pjpoohbear! Those shadows really DO make that LO pop! I am a shadow addict myself. As soon as I discovered them, I put them EVERYWHERE!! Great photos, too! I need to spend more time interacting with the streetmosphere folks next time I'm at MGM!

Britt - so who got to be Dopey?

PJ - Great LO... and um 3 weeks at DL??? How nice for you!!

Jess - *smack* there's NO MGM! It's DHS! :lmao:

Oh geez I just realized I will miss tons of freebies while I'm gone. But I am SO excited.. we just bumped up our rez to Wilderness Lodge today! 23 more days!!! Our best trip ever was at WL in 2006, so here's hoping for a good one this time!

Britt - so who got to be Dopey?

PJ - Great LO... and um 3 weeks at DL??? How nice for you!!

Jess - *smack* there's NO MGM! It's DHS! :lmao:

Oh geez I just realized I will miss tons of freebies while I'm gone. But I am SO excited.. we just bumped up our rez to Wilderness Lodge today! 23 more days!!! Our best trip ever was at WL in 2006, so here's hoping for a good one this time!

Fran, I leave for Orlando tomorrow at 5:45am, then I get to board the DCL Magic on Saturday, spend a few days floating towards LA, then spend 3 days at DL, where I will get to eat at Club 33! This is a dream trip that has been in the works for almost 18 months. And now I can't sleep, lol.

I am taking my ipod touch, so will make notes on pages I want to do, pictures I take and hopefully I will be a scrapping demon when I get home.

Fran, I thought the same thing about freebies, it is Andrea's templates and the Digitreat's on-going kits that I will be most upset about missing.

Pj

Fran, I leave for Orlando tomorrow at 5:45am, then I get to board the DCL Magic on Saturday, spend a few days floating towards LA, then spend 3 days at DL, where I will get to eat at Club 33! This is a dream trip that has been in the works for almost 18 months. And now I can't sleep, lol.

I am taking my ipod touch, so will make notes on pages I want to do, pictures I take and hopefully I will be a scrapping demon when I get home.

Pj

Have fun both of you! And pjpoohbear a word of advice, try to avoid DL on a Friday. It is a ZOO. That was one mistake we made on our trip and it was a day of frustration.

PJ
You are likely already on the plane now (depending on your time zone)
I just PM'ed you the link to the participation prize. Thanks for doing the challenge despite being busy with packing/planning. I like the colors you choose for your LO.

Sounds like you are going to have a fabulous time. Can't wait to see your pages when you return!

Last year I survived missing freebies for my trip, so I guess I can again. It's just a bummer when you download every day for a month, only to miss the last day of May or a week in June.

PJ - your trip is indeed a dream trip! I really envy you!!

Jess, did you make those swirls with the pattern paper -- or are they like that in Britt's kit?? If you cut them out yourself, how?? Do tell!!

Jess, did you make those swirls with the pattern paper -- or are they like that in Britt's kit?? If you cut them out yourself, how?? Do tell!!

I cut them using SBC+. It is a built-in shape (one of the cool features of SBC+). I don't know how you could do it in PSE.

I wonder if you could use a swirl outline as a stamp to get that effect? Or find a vector shape to 'cut' it out?

hmm.. ok, thanks anyway, i guess i will have to play with it tonight.. :)

1993-Halloween.jpg

This is mine for the week. Credits are below. I learned how to colorize part of the picture from this group. I did that on the middle left picture because the game room was so messy. We had just moved into this house a few days before Halloween and had not had a chance to clean up yet. I also used a gaussian blur on the background.

Can you tell which one of my children is the most impish? She is still that way today! She's my baby but is a junior in high school now. This is Halloween from 1993. My mom made the Snow White costume. She made some great costumes for my girls over the years.

Credits:
Most of the page was made with Who Needs a Fairy Godmother Kit by Britt-ish Designs
Pink swirls are from The Beach kit by Misschifis
Happy is from Britt’s Black, White & Red All Over
Crown on Dad is from Lindsay Jane Designs
Fonts: CK Woodbine Swashes
Template: No Reimer Reason by Andrea Reimer

Such cute LOs everyone! Seems like all of you are going on Disney vacas. I'm so jealous!!

To answer your question FRAN, my little 3 year old Nephew was Dopey. Cuz he's little and doesn't talk much but he's ZANEY and a little dopey! HAHAH!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter