DIS Digi-Scrappers Challenge-Week 4! 5/7-5/13

Sleepingbean Welcome to digi-scrapping. I also an new. I agree with everyone else that this is addicting. Unfortunately I spend more time lurking than I do scrapping. Your LO is great! I like how you changed the coloring (don't know the technical term) of the photo of the children. That ride was popular with us too; we rode it 3 times in a row

Disney Baby Just an absolutely beautiful LO in honor of your friend. It is so touching/heart-warming. My eyes are misting just reading your journaling. Thanks for sharing with us.

Pooh42 Your LO was entered in plenty of time, no problem. Good job on this one. I like the colors that your put together. I bet it was fun to bring out pictures of your children when they were younger.

Good morning. Still waiting for the November hours and wondering...is there a new challenge for the new week cycle???

:cutie:

Good morning. Still waiting for the November hours and wondering...is there a new challenge for the new week cycle???

:cutie:

Hi SleepingBean!
1. What November hours are you asking about? I am happy to help you, but unfortunately, I must have missed the original question. Sorry about that. Please ask again -- thanks!
2. Regarding the next challenge: the digi-scrappers have been taking turns hosting each week of the challenge. Week 5 (starts today) will be hosted by Britt. She will start a new thread and link us to that thread on the "digi scrappers post your LO here thread" She should be posting that sometime today (keep in mind that she is in Utah and there is a time difference) Each week there may or may not be a participation prize. The reason for the challenges is for fun and to help us scrap our Disney memories. Hope that helps! And please let me know about the November hours question.

Now I need to figure out who won week 4's challenge!

Hi SleepingBean!
1. What November hours are you asking about?

That would be the November WDW park hours. I'm waiting for them, too, and so is Caitsmama! Sadly, no one can help us but Disney. Come on park hours! :wizard:

That would be the November WDW park hours. I'm waiting for them, too, and so is Caitsmama! Sadly, no one can help us but Disney. Come on park hours! :wizard:

Oooh! Thanks Labdogs! That's strange that they don't have the hours for all of 2008. You are right, I can't help with that one! :)

Thank you for participating in the challenge. I had a fun time hosting. I have randomly selected 2 winners (picked names out of a box) The winners are: DisneyCruiser and Bernie-Ann! Congratulations!! You will receive a PM later with how to obtain your gift (which is a KIT from GG Designs from Scrap Matters!!) I think this is a great gift. I whole kit. Enjoy!

Thanks again and looking forward to week 5!

Congrats!!!

Quick question... will you be posting the link to the next challenge here?

OMG! What a fantastic suprise - I'm soo excited. Thanks to everyone involved in the challenge and for all the congratulation comments! :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter