DIS Con II: The Online Epic

To which Tammy said, hey we're at WDW. Let's go shopping! And the group headed over to

Downtown Disney Marketplace. After shopping, they all agreed to meet at the Adventerer's Club, in Pleasure Island. :)

Steve was carded at the front door to the Adventurer's Club, and couldn't get in because he was underage. :rolleyes:

Dayna goes over to steve and asks..."steve honey, have you been having these delusions long...or did the doctor increase your medication?"

After we got into a brawl over Steve's princess hat, we headed to jellyrolls to throw back some margaritas and belt out a chorus of Sweet Caroline, when Steve said

"I hate bars! Tia, why did yo drag me in here?" So as Steve made a speedy exit, Tia joined the 'can can girls' :D and Corinne............

during a reenactment of the can-can scene from the movie Moulin Rouge high kicked Brisully in the nose, to which Brian replied..

"Oh, man, I think you broke my nose, how am I going to take all those pictures now!??!?!?!!!!!!"
As Brian left Jellyrolls to have his nose looked at..........................

.....He tripped over Marla's collection of 'drink glasses'! "oh no", said Marla......"now how am I going to..........

..seeing Corinne and the other can-can girls(thanks Tia:eek: ) singing "Lady Marmalade"
quickly ducked back into the restroom.
Meanwhile up on stage, Tia, Barb, Dayna and Corinne finally.......

took their bows to a thunderous applause from the audience. :D The next act on stage that night was Jaypd and PatrickIL doing....................

.......the Chicken Dance........which just so happens to be Corinne's FAVORITE dance, so she jumped back up on stage and started to...........

So he (Pete) got up on stage as well and started collecting all of the lime green eggs in his Martha Stewart basket. He said; "where can we scramble these?", and Dave H. replied...

So they all headed to SSB's Lemonade Stand's kitchen hoping to find a frying pan and stove to make this awesome breakfast for all the Disers, but all they found was SSB squeezing his lemons for his famous lemonade, they thought

Those were the biggest gym shoes they had ever seen.......They suggested to SSB to stomp the lemons instead of squeezing them, he replied...........

Stomping them with my feet would not be terribly sanitary, my friend, said SSB and so he handed the lemons to Patrick and said get busy, to which Patrick replied

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter