DIS Con II: The Online Epic

WebmasterBarry

DIS Veteran
I was reading www.guidetothepoint.com and they are doing Cedar Point: The Online Epic (take a look at http://www.guidetothepoint.com/thep...cID=6894&page=1). It's fun, so why don't we try a DIS Con II version. I did one on the Universal board and it's gotten over 400 posts.

The rules:
1.) Type only one sentence at a time. Don't use multiple sentences in one post.
2.) Incorporate as much of WDW and DIS Con as possible.
3.) Keep it clean! :)

So here we go...

I was walking into the DIS Con reception room when I saw...

Dan Murphy waiting by a restroom with his camera

But Barry was already in the rest room filming the swirly in the toilet.

So I walked over to the singles table where the solo attendees were starting to gather. :)

"Hey you guys, what took you so long, let's party," as she swung her Dumbo hat around for all to see..

Barb: "I am going to find that D#$#$# liscense plate on the Dino-DIner this year"

<font face="comic sans ms"> Dayna thought to herself, "Hmmmm. Barry's dead body. There wouldn't be any more pictures of my unmentionables this year. Hmmmm." :p :D :) </font>

Oh, yes, I will, even if it does mean I have to "step over dead bodies" to find it!!:p :p

Now, let's all settle down and listen to.....................

SandraB singing a karaoke song. Singin beautifully, she had the whole place in absolute silence that was until.....

Just then Barry announced that DISCON was cancelled

"well, (sniffle, sniffle) I guess(snort), We all are just going(sniffle) to have to go to Marsha's house then.

and gather all 30,000 DISers together to march around Pete's house singing "It's A Small World" over and over again until Pete comes out of his home saying that he will, indeed have a DIS-CON-II...

When Pete came out he was carrying Barb's OTHER lime green glove in surrender....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter