DIS Con II: The Online Epic

which only made Tia giggle all the more. "Barry", said Tia, "don't you know that you can't take a picture of ghosts? Why don't you..."

go bug Barb, she is over there looking at the Tombstones for a Scavenger Hunt item.

So off Barry goes with trusty camera to annoy Barb who is concentrating on the scavenger hunt items... Barb looks at Barry and says

Look, Barry, I only have 298 items left to find. This will be so easy, I promise, and it won't take any time off of the Thrill Ride Tour. You won't even know I'm doing this. Really, you won't. ;) ;) ;) :p :p :p :p You can even help me if you want!:D

Barry threw his hands up high in the air and ran screaming like a madman from the Haunted mansion! Barb watched him run away, then shrugged her shoulders and said
"I guess the Haunted Mansion ride is too scary for Barry"!
Barb looked at her watch and realized it was time to......

the osbourne lights. Where everybody oohed and aahed. and then, guess who came along. It was

.....Mickey Mouse, and he was wearing lime Green and sporting a festive hat. :D He said, come on everyone, it's time to.............

all the commando and non-commando;) Disers got together in one chorus and belted out the chorus of Love Shack with Mickey singing the lead.. All was great until

Glo started singing "Sweet Caroline". The mood in crowd suddenly changed.

The crowd got very surly indeed, because Neil Diamond suddenly showed up and.....

yelled "This song s***ks!!!"

(wasn't sure if I could print the whole word here)

Tia barrelled over and said "move out of my way.......he's mine!" As I was trying to steal a kiss from Neil Baby, Frank........

showed up with face paint and a festive hat. Wait a minute, we all cried. What did you do with the real Frank?

When Dayna suddenly yelled "lets go to my room and watch "Moulin Rogue" on DVD" to which....

Tia groaned and said.. oh no.. not Moulin Rouge...Dayna and Marsha both tied Tia down and made her watch it again....Steve came to her rescue and

said "Don't worry Tia honey! You'll get your hearing back soon. Nichole Kidman really can't sing, can she?" :p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter