DIS Con II: The Online Epic

wondered where the heck he was going with this. And, just exactly how did he get Barb's green glove away from her?????:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

"What? This is a Princess tiara? I don't want this! I want the Queen's Crown!" yelled Pete. :D

Then Brian (brisully) said; "Hey Dan (Murphy) and Pat (PatrickIL), get your cameras ready!"

"Nobody is getting this Crown from until they Pull it from my cold lifeless fingers" to which Pete replied.....

"Marsha, you forget who the true Queen is, hand over the crown," to which Marsha said...

(teehee)

Only to the winner of the Mickey Hokey Pokey!

So Tia turned on the muisc and ALL 30,000+ DIS'ers got in a BIG circle, while......

they put their right foot in, they put their left foot in and shook them all about.

When PATinMN interupted and said "I don't think this was on the Itinerary"

To which Tia Replied in an hysterical voice "FREAKS, FREAKS, FREAKS" when all of the sudden Dayna....

said "some guy on Main Street wants to spend some time with us"

"and it's ok with me, the more the merrier". :D Dayna thinks he looks harmless enough!!:eek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter