DIS Con II: The Online Epic

Unfortunately for Dayna and her band of hangers-on, the man actually turned out to be......

Her husband Alan in a disguise, Trying to keep an eye her; because the last time she went alone on a trip she.....

Out of the blue Towncrier walked in, and catching Barry with his hands in her drawers he exclaimed......

..."Barry, that is not on the Scavenger Hunt list !
Quit foolin' around and let's get over to.............

Krispy Kremes.....Why she wanted the both of them at the same time was answered by PatrickIL who said.....

lets take our drinks down to Tubies and get donuts.......walking through the lobby the group ran into Ray Sharpten who had just hung his patriotic lights, Then Ray says.........

...."got my Big Dogs on and I'm ready to howl" so they all headed over to.....

.....Tubbi's, by way of the Lemonade Stand, where......

outside the Dophin Resort to see Ray putting his christmas lights up on his balcony dancing to the music of...

It's a small world.

oh no not the evil dolls, cried Tammy and Jody!

While Barry recorded another Kodak moment

Jody, Tammy and Steve gathered all the baseballs they could find. "Watch out dolls!" they cried, racing...

.........for a boat that was NO WHERE NEAR Barbs, for fear that Barb would KNOCK THEM OUT OF THE WATER and...........

once again, the ride got stopped and they all got yelled at.. We then headed over to Haunted Mansion where

they found Ray trying to break into the Chat Room

Smee (me) and Marsha rode in the same "Doom buggy" and laughed loudly throughout the ride. Barry who was in the "doom buggy" in front of them with Tia.......

..........was desperately trying to get Tia to stop giggling so he could concentrate on taking some sneaky pictures of all the ghosts!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter