DIS Con II: The Online Epic

"We toad you never to try and one-up Ms. Glo, Patrick!" As Patrick hopped into the sunset, the most beautiful princess ever said....

...he then had toad soup! :D Then with a smile and belch, he went looking for.....

LOL Barry. :D

he then went looking for.....some sorbet or creme brulee to cleanse his palate. Just then, Dayna drove up in her....

converted motorized Dumbo ride vehicle. She cried "hop in everybody" Let's fly (drive) to..

And accidently shot at SandraB! :earseek: But instead of shooting back she started to sing. That's when.......

She hit a really high note and all the glass started shattering, When Tammy, Steve and PATinMN saw this they insisted she sing on IASW...On our way there Dayna came running up to us....

yelling "Everybody wake up, it is all a dream. There is no way that Tammy and Steve would ask anyone to sing on IASW and try and break it. They are not that bad." Just then everybody turned and gasped. There was Frank wearing...

.....then she reached over and turned on the lamp switch. This made Frank's head light up like a lightbulb. Then Patrick (Patinmn)...

asked Steve about his unusual taste in hats and where he had gotten them. Meanwhile, KarenNY was sitting there sizing up all of the other......

short people at DisCon, especially Glo, to see if there were any smaller than her.. As she crowned Glo, the smallest of them all (LOLOLOLOL) Glo was heard to say

"I may be small in stature, but I can beat all your ***** at the carnival games at Dinoland, USA!" Barb, being the gambling woman that she is.......

Put her money where her mouth is and beat everyone at all the games. Everyone was disgusted and paid off the Dino ride guy to leave Barb on the ride all day...As Barb spun around and aroud she could be heard screaming.....

PS. I caught all those short comments. YOu guys are all in trouble!

"That darn license plate is suppose to be over here in Dinoland somewhere, I have to find it.

Now let me off this thing."

Everybody scattered as the ride came to a halt. They were last seen heading toward...

"NO, no THAT Big Red! And by the way, Frank is NOT a pinhead!" Frank applauded Dayna's little speech and said.....

Then PatrickIL drops from a tree. "Whew, I have a story to tell!" Everyone gathered around and ate emu legs. Then he spoke...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter