DIS Con II: The Online Epic

"Berry" Hom again. So Tia and I went over to Dayna and Barb and said ......

"Man, that Barry gets around!" This caused Marsha to laugh so hard she spewed bits of pineapple and vanilla yogurt all over......

Ms. Glo, who ever after was known as the world's smallest walking talking Dole Whip. Barry ran to the Dole Whip stand to get a spoon, while Dayna......

...then Dayna jumped the track and ended up on the track inside Space Mountain and then...

.....and then I ran her over in my Transit Authority vehicle. :eek:

The ride came to a stop while......

...Barry took pictures (5 rolls of film) of the inside of Space Mountain with the lights on while Dayna...

.....searched and searched her little Hello Kitty purse looking for.....

her baseballs because the next ride was to be IASW. Wait! How can that be cried Steve, Tammy and Jody because everybody knew....

"We knocked them all down when we road it yesterday!!!?!?!?!!

OMG!!!!....They're MULTIPLYING!!!!!!

Steve, Tammy and Jody screamed and ran as a group to City Hall!

But Dayna, smirked and said..................

You didn't realize that those EVIL dolls have been multiplying themselves since Walt passed? What do you think that room in the top of the castle is for?

Suddenly, a bone-chilling, evil laugh erupted from......

Barry was a ventriloquist and was "throwing his voice"
Ohhhhhhhhh, said Tia, "No wonder it seems like Barry doesn't talk much! " Sandra B. giggled and replied.......

"No, Corinne, think ALIEN, you silly! That wasn't Barry's voice, it's.................."

Michael Jackson singing 'Thriller' ........

(probably not what you had in mind Steve - but I think he does look like an alien:D (hope I didn't offend anyone:eek: ))

....all of a sudden Barb showed up and said; "no, no, no. Let me show you how to do country line dancing." So while we were lining up and shining up our cowboy boots.....

disneycub said, "Gee, haven't we gone down this particular road before? Maybe on page 3 or so at Atlantic Dance?"

Meanwhile, Michael's nose fell off and...

and all the girls went doo da doo... da doo... Marsha said let's head over to Kimono's.. get tanked and really sing our hearts out..

Meanwhile no one had noticed that Michael's nose had fallen off!!!!!:D
He wanted to go to Kimono's too. Everyone looked at him, not sure what to say. Finally Brisully blurted out.......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter