DIS Con II: The Online Epic

A giant Emu flew down Main Street with no legs yelling there not turkey there not turkey......

but Jay just kept chomping on his Emu leg as he watched the EMU run past him...feeling no symapthy and enjoying his food he.......

...suddenly realized that emu oil is a key ingredient in pain relief, so he rubbed the emu leg all over his.....

....he rubbed the oil all over his {{{CENSORED}}}. But all of a sudden........

....a chilling, evil laughter could be heard coming from all the park's loudspeakers. It was the voice of Michael Eisner. He said......

you guessed it more emu legs... to which Marsha puked and everyone else got sick as well.. but Jay

went back for more. Everyone gasped in disbelief and said we're outta here! We're going over to ...........

"Who wants to throw Barry, er, um, I mean who wants to throw out the first chicken to the gators?" When Barry heard this he........

"not me, I'm not getting involved in this." And back to EPCOT she wheeled. But look who she ran into over there. None other than ....

Ms. Whitney Houston, who was looking for what was left of her mind. :rolleyes: Tammy directed her to.....

"It's a Small World" where a bunch of DISers had been trapped for the last hour and a half. PatrickIL had been instructing everyone on his boat on the art of getting lost when.......

Glo was "accidentally" bumped into the water while waiting to board the boats. A courteous CM pulled her out as SSB mentioned to Patrick "Her payback was long overdue" :) Meanwhile the rest of the group scrambled to find dry clothing for poor glo.......but all that was available for purchase in that area was...........

a beautiful Cinderella gown covered in shimmery material and jewels....Glo quickly slipped into the gown and walked around the castle waving regally. There she saw.....

HA HA HA sorry Patrick...I had to come out on top!!!!Could have had you turned into a toad...lol

Marsha standing with a scissor to reenact the scene from Cinderella where they cut her dress to shreds....Glo was standing there in her Superwoman underroos wondering

how she would ever get to the ball like this, when the good fairy appeared and granted her ALL her wishes. Then she had the good fairy turn Patrick into a toad and Marsha into a........

the most beautiful princess ever...she looked at the toad and thought no way, Patrick just hopped away, all of the Disers were in shock and said in unison

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter