December Solo Roll Call

CoasterAddict said:
Hi, a few of us (maybe more than a few, not sure about numbers) will be at Jellyrolls Monday night...come on down! :cheer2:

Thanks, I just might do that! I'm already meeting some other folks at Jellyrolls on Friday, December 8, but it's a fun place, and I'll consider going a second time on Monday, December 11. What time do y'all expect to get there Monday night?

ahoff said:
Yes, that is just a short walk from the Prime Time, isn't it?
It's a lovely walk, yes. Don't know actual distance, but it seems short to *me.* Good way to walk off a little bit of the s'mores! Depending on timing I may actually walk over to Epcot and see Illuminations and *then* back to JR...so much WDW, so little time! :dance3:

Hi,

I am a single guy from Pennsylvania planning a trip sometime in the 9 day time span starting November 25th, 2006. I am looking for any type of a companion and I am very easy to get along with. I like adventure, and I have only been to Disney once 13 years ago. I dont drink or smoke and and I like to sleep in...unless theres a special event. I liked Space Mountain, the Comedy Club, the Journey trough time, and am more of a doing person then a watching person. Looking for inexpensive accomidations, or maybe even camping, don't be shy... time is running out. A meet or a whole vacation companion...

Yeppers, Just finished booking my trip for December 16th through December 22nd, although I have been there many times before this will be my first solo trip also. This time I am switching back to the Swan because they where having such great deals, and so was jetblue...

DisneyDaveCT, If I didn't have reconstructive knee surgery I would play some golf with you but unfortunately I don't think the swing and twist motion will work too well.

Well, Gives me about four weeks to start working out pretty hard and also pushing myself with physical therapy so I can walk the parks :)

runningscissors.gif

Sorry your ressies don't work for many of us. the Mousefest is the next week and there will be LOTS of singles for mingles down there then....good luck with your search and have a magical vacation!!! :thumbsup2 :cool1: :banana: :cheer2: princess: pirate:

There's no place more magical than Disney World during December. It still turns me into a big kid! I'll be there December 8 - 11. This will be my first solo trip to DW and from reading the posts, I don't feel so bad for going there alone. Hope to meet up with some fellow Disney Fans during MouseFest

:thumbsup2

INDisDreamin said:
There's no place more magical than Disney World during December. It still turns me into a big kid! I'll be there December 8 - 11. This will be my first solo trip to DW and from reading the posts, I don't feel so bad for going there alone. Hope to meet up with some fellow Disney Fans during MouseFest

:thumbsup2

Did you check out the MouseFest stuff.. Hope to meet ya at the world..

just in case you don't know yet....

There is a meet for EMH at MK, Sun Dec 10.

Get your wristbands and meet at the flagpole at the mouth of Main St right AFTER Wishes....about 8:30.

We'll be the hugging, yakking bunch with the pins and green glo necklaces!!!

C'mon and join us....the more the merrier.

The Plan is to stroll to the Castle, get a group pic and then head to Pirates.

:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Well my gf that I'm going with is even more anxious to get "home" than I am soooooooooo we are going to be traveling down on the night of the 7th so we can have fun on the 8th with all the folks going to MOUSEFEST...I'll be the one who looks like a Zombie that day lol as I don't sleep well in cars...but that's ok...but we are leaving a day earlier waaaaaaaaa I had made ressies for Boma :confused3 :banana: :cheer2: for the 17th....anybody need a table for 2 for that day???? Janet :cool1:

Hey, friends...
December is almost here, yay! :banana: Looking forward to meeting all of you who will be @WDW the same time I am!

WDWthePlaceToBe mentioned the EMH meet on the 10th. Just FYI, the dinner on the 11th is full, but several of us are planning to head to Jellyrolls later that night--look for the glowing mouse ears and mickey head name buttons. I have heard rumblings that a side trip to Kimonos for karaoke may be in the works, too....jury is still out on that one as far as I'm concerned...I might be convinced after a koolaid or two. :lmao:

I think there's a minigolf meet planned for monday morning...contact daisyduck001 for details on that.

I'll be at EMH at AK on Wed for Everest with at least a couple other dis-sers...again, look for those glowing mouse ears. :smooth:

And my best guess says that late nights at the Adventurer's Club is also a likely place to find us. :3dglasses

See you all *really* soon! :hourglass

CoasterAddict said:
I think there's a minigolf meet planned for monday morning...contact daisyduck001 for details on that.

Thanks for mentioning the 12/11 mini-golf meet, CoasterAddict. :)

If anyone has questions about it or would like to RSVP, please contact me before December 3. My trip starts on December 4, and I won't have Internet access during the trip.

Hope to see some of you there: 10 AM at Winter Summerland.

Hi everyone!

I'll be at WDW Dec. 7-12 for Mousefest. I'll be flying solo, but thanks to CoasterAddict I'm all set to be at the MK EMH on Sunday and Prime Time Diner on Monday. I'll also be at MVMCP on the 7th. And I'll be working at the Mega Mouse Meet from 2:30-3:30, so if you see a guy wandering in the foyer with a nametag that says "Brian", come up and say hi!

*Brian*

Brian! Welcome to the thread. And I'll look for you at the Mega Mouse Meet! I'll have my LGMHPC with my name on them as my name tag!!!Janet :banana: :grouphug: :cheer2: princess: :rolleyes1 :dance3: :bounce:

Hi Brian.. don't forget the JellyRolls meet on Friday night the 8th..

I am working the Mega Mouse meet too at the same time as you.. glad to meet a coworker.. and for other DISers 'say hi when you see me'..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter