December Solo Roll Call

Brian_WDW74 said:
Hi everyone!

I'll be at WDW Dec. 7-12 for Mousefest. I'll be flying solo, but thanks to CoasterAddict I'm all set to be at the MK EMH on Sunday and Prime Time Diner on Monday. I'll also be at MVMCP on the 7th. And I'll be working at the Mega Mouse Meet from 2:30-3:30, so if you see a guy wandering in the foyer with a nametag that says "Brian", come up and say hi!

*Brian*

:welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

Looks like we're going to have a BIG party for EMH at MK AND Primetime!!!!

Can't wait to finally meet everybody!!!!

:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

geffric said:
Hi Brian.. don't forget the JellyRolls meet on Friday night the 8th..

I am working the Mega Mouse meet too at the same time as you.. glad to meet a coworker.. and for other DISers 'say hi when you see me'..

I'm already booked for an Illuminations dessert party on the 8th, so I'm afraid I'll have to miss JellyRolls. But I'll see you at the Meet. :thumbsup2

*Brian*

Brian_WDW74 said:
I'm already booked for an Illuminations dessert party on the 8th, so I'm afraid I'll have to miss JellyRolls. But I'll see you at the Meet. :thumbsup2

*Brian*
Brian,
Several of us are talking about heading over to Jellyrolls after dinner on the 11th, so you'll get a second chance. :teeth: --look forward to seeing everyone soon!! :Pinkbounc

Hi everyone - I'll be attending MouseFest too. It'll be my second solo trip. I'm staying at SSR 12/6-12/14. Looking forward to meeting you all! Barrie

6 days to go!!! New digital camera on the way to my house for my trip. Will be here Tuesday to give me time to figure it out. Can't wait!!!!!!! :cool1:

I arrive 48 hours from now at the Orlando airport. I am so excited, two more sleeps!!!!!!!!!!

Free Concert Kilwein Family Tree-o Dec 11 House of Blues

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Come to the House of Blues Monday Dec 11th 2006 and see The Kilwein Family Tree-o perform (Scotty from JellyRolls and his brothers) I am sure this will be an awesome concert and everyone able to attend will have a blast.

Tis the season to give. So we are giving a FREE concert at the House of Blues (Front Porch) on Dec. 11. Come out and enjoy some of your tree-o favorites. Show times are as follows:

5 - 6 p.m.

6:30 - 7:30 p.m.

7:45 - 8:45 p.m.

9 - 10 p.m.

I would go myself but alas I am stuck up here in snowy Maine!!!! If you go please post when you come back how great they are.. If you would like to hear their music follow this link to their website. www.tree-o.com

DisneydaveCT said:
Two weeks from today I will be home. And getting ready to meet BCV for our great mini-golf match. :cool1:

So you must think you are up for the challenge?

bigsis1970 said:
Free Concert Kilwein Family Tree-o Dec 11 House of Blues

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Come to the House of Blues Monday Dec 11th 2006 and see The Kilwein Family Tree-o perform (Scotty from JellyRolls and his brothers) I am sure this will be an awesome concert and everyone able to attend will have a blast.

Tis the season to give. So we are giving a FREE concert at the House of Blues (Front Porch) on Dec. 11. Come out and enjoy some of your tree-o favorites. Show times are as follows:

5 - 6 p.m.

6:30 - 7:30 p.m.

7:45 - 8:45 p.m.

9 - 10 p.m.

I would go myself but alas I am stuck up here in snowy Maine!!!! If you go please post when you come back how great they are.. If you would like to hear their music follow this link to their website. www.tree-o.com

WOW thanks for the great info.. I'll be there for sure..

Indybill said:
Three more sleeps for me...arriving Friday night...I can't wait!!!

me too.. arriving friday am though so i can do the jellyrolls DIS meet..
See everyone there.. I'll have my LGMH on my camera bag... please say hi if you see me.

( I know i keep repeating myself but i have walked around the parks for years and never seen another DISer ... 'cept for meets)

geffric said:
me too.. arriving friday am though so i can do the jellyrolls DIS meet..
See everyone there.. I'll have my LGMH on my camera bag... please say hi if you see me.

( I know i keep repeating myself but i have walked around the parks for years and never seen another DISer ... 'cept for meets)

What's a LGMH?

Enquiring minds (well, me) want to know.

:hourglass

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter