December Solo Roll Call

Rooms are much easier to get after the 10th, at least at mod and value. Parks should be less crowded too. Lots of solos meeting.

just because things didn't work out doesn't mean you need to cancel...come on down...mouse fest will bring lots of fun and you can forget your woes!!! a week difference in booking and you are there with a lot of singles!!! :banana: pirate: princess: :grouphug:

I'm still looking for anyone who would like to join me for meals December 4 - 6. I can send you the list of available spaces in my dining reservations, if you haven't already seen it.

Hi all,
Some Dec. folks have been asking what "else" is going on besides the Sunday EMH and Monday dinner gatherings. So--offering up some other meet possibilities...and feel free to suggest others....

Sunday night...late (after EMH for those of us doing that) Adventurer's Club, possibly other PI locations.

Monday night...after Prime Time Diner dinner:
Fantasmic (if we get out of the Diner in time); Illuminations; Jellyrolls; Atlantic Dance

Wednesday night...EMH at AK, followed by dancing, somewhere... :grouphug: :banana: :dance3:

See lots of you soon.

OK, I know most people are going to be there the first part of December. But if you are going to be there the week of 18th and would like to meet up at some point, then let me know.

DisneydaveCT said:
OK, I know most people are going to be there the first part of December. But if you are going to be there the week of 18th and would like to meet up at some point, then let me know.

Sorry I hadn't gotten back to you sooner. I've been out of town.

I may have some time on either the 18th or 19th.....just let me know if some time on either of those days would work for you. I leave on the 20th.

hey folks Mousefest is going on Dec. 7-12 so you can meet many folks then!!! Go to mousefest.org and look at the land events schedule...there are 19 things to do on Sat. the 9th alone!!! of course you can't do them all but that is the nice thing...lots of options!!! :cool1: :banana: :cheer2: :moped: :grouphug:

BCV2003 said:
Sorry I hadn't gotten back to you sooner. I've been out of town.

I may have some time on either the 18th or 19th.....just let me know if some time on either of those days would work for you. I leave on the 20th.

Maureen,

Great. I will send you a PM with some ideas of where to meet next month. Do you have preference of one day over the other? Any chance you golf or mini-golf?

Dave

Eeyore in Texas said:
December 8th-13th...staying at CBR
HI Eeyore, welcome to the group. Hope you're planning to join us at EMH in MK on Sunday evening the 11th. See earlier messages in this thread, or PM me for other get-together times. :thumbsup2 :cool1:

I was just home in Sept. but with the NEXT trip only being 27 days away I'm getting the fever AGAIN!!! I'm as excited as any kid at Christmas and can't wait to get back HOME!!!! Is anyone else feeling the Spirit...My family has already pretty much gotten their Christmas in huge ways so this is gonna be an all about me trip....all I can think is WaHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO lol...I feel like dancing!! Ain't life just GRAND!!! :rotfl: :banana: :cheer2: :rotfl2: :lmao: :yay: :rolleyes1 :dance3: :wave2: :bounce: :crazy:

Wish I was going, but sadly not until next Sept. :confused3

However, I did start a POP refirgerator Swap when there this Sept. and we are looking to fill a new more days in late Dec/early Jan. due to some swappers having changes in their plans and dropping out.

We have 12/20/06 to 1/11/07 open-anyone interested please PM me-thanks!

Please check our thread-link is below

djblu883 said:
..... with the NEXT trip only being 27 days away I'm getting the fever AGAIN!!! I'm as excited as any kid at Christmas and can't wait to get back HOME!!!! Is anyone else feeling the Spirit...My family has already pretty much gotten their Christmas in huge ways so this is gonna be an all about me trip....all I can think is WaHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO lol...I feel like dancing!! Ain't life just GRAND!!! :rotfl: :banana: :cheer2: :rotfl2: :lmao: :yay: :rolleyes1 :dance3: :wave2: :bounce: :crazy:

I am with ya sista...:banana: I can't wait...it's gonna be so much fun..

djblu883 said:
I was just home in Sept. but with the NEXT trip only being 27 days away I'm getting the fever AGAIN!!! I'm as excited as any kid at Christmas and can't wait to get back HOME!!!! Is anyone else feeling the Spirit...My family has already pretty much gotten their Christmas in huge ways so this is gonna be an all about me trip....all I can think is WaHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO lol...I feel like dancing!! Ain't life just GRAND!!! :rotfl: :banana: :cheer2: :rotfl2: :lmao: :yay: :rolleyes1 :dance3: :wave2: :bounce: :crazy:

Yes, I'm also really excited about being at WDW December 4-12. This will be my first MouseFest ever, and I'm looking forward to meeting many of you there.

After weeks of indecision, I am so happy to say that I have booked and confirmed my trip for Dec. 10th to the 14th! I'm so happy I could bust. See some of you there! :thumbsup2

Please get in touch with Coaster Gal if you want to join us at the Diner for a meal...glad you are joining the group...you will have a magical time!!! :banana: :cheer2: princess: :wave2:

I'm having dinner at Boma on 12/11, but wondering if anyone is planning a group outing for after dinner that evening.

DaisyDuck001 said:
I'm having dinner at Boma on 12/11, but wondering if anyone is planning a group outing for after dinner that evening.

Hi, a few of us (maybe more than a few, not sure about numbers) will be at Jellyrolls Monday night...come on down! :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter