December Solo Roll Call

I would like to join you for the Kona lunch if possible. Do I have to call and make ressies? I'm solo and don't post much but I did attend the DIS meet for the past two years at Allentown and would love to "visit" with any and all other DISers.

djblu883 said:
hope you get your seats filled...I not there in time but would have enjoyed the fun of shared meals with strangers who love wdw...have a magical vacation!!!!!! :banana:

Thanks for the thought, djblu883. BTW, I don't view any of us as strangers, but as potential Disney friends who haven't met yet. :)

Merlesgirl said:
I would like to join you for the Kona lunch if possible. Do I have to call and make ressies? I'm solo and don't post much but I did attend the DIS meet for the past two years at Allentown and would love to "visit" with any and all other DISers.

Hi, Merlesgirl! Welcome to the Kona lunch! No, you don't have to call for ressies. I've already made the dining reservation, and I'm adding you to my list of people who will be attending. Looking forward to seeing you there!

BTW, some of the people joining us for lunch are from another Disney online community.

Ha ha ha, I am 25 and I am going to WDW with my Mommy and Daddy! They are early to bed types. I will be there from the 17th-22nd of December. Anything scheduled for the evenings--I am thinking, like post-Fantasmic, post-Candlelight processional, post-park closing? We could schedule something...Jellyrolls, perhaps on Tuesday? I guess that is the happenin' place!

BeetleAnnie said:
Ha ha ha, I am 25 and I am going to WDW with my Mommy and Daddy! They are early to bed types. I will be there from the 17th-22nd of December. Anything scheduled for the evenings--I am thinking, like post-Fantasmic, post-Candlelight processional, post-park closing? We could schedule something...Jellyrolls, perhaps on Tuesday? I guess that is the happenin' place!

I will be there solo if you want to hook-up for after park fun.

DisneydaveCT said:
I will be there solo if you want to hook-up for after park fun.
BeetleAnnie, I suggest you bring your Mommy and Daddy with you!

DisneydaveCT said:
OUCH :worried: Now what prompted such a response? I was suggesting an innoncent get together. :thumbsup2
Zoiks! When my college-aged daughter uses the term "hook-up", it's generally not meant so innocently. Maybe just a generational misunderstanding... ;)

UrsulasShadow said:
Zoiks! When my college-aged daughter uses the term "hook-up", it's generally not meant so innocently. Maybe just a generational misunderstanding... ;)

Then maybe I should rescind my invitation...don't want the wrong impression about me out there.

DisneydaveCT said:
Then maybe I should rescind my invitation...don't want the wrong impression about me out there.
Nahhhh, just invite the parents, too...no hint of impropriety there!
Wow, I never thought I'd get to the age when "chaperones" sounded reasonable.... :crazy:

DisneydaveCT said:

...Yes, he's a character! :thumbsup2 Seriously. I have met this gentleman, and he *is* a gentleman. Chaperones should not be necessary.

Seriously, if anyone had suggested "chaperones" to me when I was 25, I would have thought it was the most ridiculous thing I ever heard, and whoever suggested it must be a hopeless prude. So, now I've reached the "hopeless prude" stage...how sad for me!

CoasterAddict said:
...Yes, he's a character! :thumbsup2 Seriously. I have met this gentleman, and he *is* a gentleman. Chaperones should not be necessary.

Thank you CA for your very kind words about my character. :thumbsup2

DisneydaveCT said:
Thank you CA for your very kind words about my character. :thumbsup2
You're welcome. We all have to stick together, right?

(Not a bad idea to be cautious in the online world, 'cause there are shady characters out there, but I didn't want people thinking you were one of them. :teeth: )

Hahahah hahah hhahaah ha!!! :rotfl2:

I get what you mean! I didn't even take it any other way until I read other people's posts! How funny!

I wasn't putting my personal information on the post because I wanted to advertise or be weird or anything...I just think it is really funny that at this point in my life I am still vacationing with my parents.

This is the first WDW trip where I am 1. old enough to drink and 2. without my significant other along...so I was thinking that it would be fun to hang out with other people rather than trying to keep silent in the hotel room while my dad snores.

at 25 there would have been no way I would want to be stuck in the room with my parents at night when at Disney....there are too many too cool things to do and they should gladly let you have your space to be yourself...fly free young bird fly free!!!! :cool1: :banana:

I am undecided now if I will be going or not - Still booked as of this moment for Dec 1-6.

deltachi8 said:
I am undecided now if I will be going or not - Still booked as of this moment for Dec 1-6.

You should go anyway Deltachi! There are always lots of neat people to meet at Disney.

:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

:moped: :moped: :moped:

better yet....Deltachi....can you change to the 10th and on???

There are SEVERAL meets!!!

:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter