December Solo Roll Call

can ya tell I'm excited? and I was just there 2 months ago lol...I leave at noon on Thursday and will get there just in time to be able to see the night time shuttle launch!!! what a way to start a vacation eh??? Can't wait to see all of you during mousefest and after...I'll be there the 8th bright and early for mousefest events galore...have a safe journey home to all on their way in the next few days!!! JANET :thumbsup2 :banana: :cheer2: :grouphug: princess: pirate: :joker: :bounce:

djblu883 See ya at Stop Drop and Roll on Friday.. YEAH we are ready to Party.. just 2 more days

geffric said:
djblu883 See ya at Stop Drop and Roll on Friday.. YEAH we are ready to Party.. just 2 more days

Wish I could be with you all this weekend as well! But I'll be there late on Sunday and will be rarin' to go on Monday. Looking forward to seeing you all at the 50s Diner and the other meets. Woo and a Hoo! :banana:

So here I sit watching The Travel Channel's one-hour look at WDW at Christmas time. I can't wait to get back home. I will be there one-week from tomorrow. :dancer:

Meeting everyone down there was terrific fun. (Would have been even more fun if *everybody* had been there! :cheer2: ) Who is scheduling the next meet and when does it happen--sign me up!

And gosh, DDave, why are you so sure everyone is betting on BCV??

Anyone going down in early Feb -- I will be there Jan 31st to Feb 4th ?? Michelle

geffric said:
me too.. arriving friday am though so i can do the jellyrolls DIS meet..
See everyone there.. I'll have my LGMH on my camera bag... please say hi if you see me.

( I know i keep repeating myself but i have walked around the parks for years and never seen another DISer ... 'cept for meets)
Yeah, I hear ya. I wore my LGMH on my vest for 3 of the 5 days I was there, and not a nibble. I even made LGMH earrings for my Jellyrolls eve, and still I sat alone. Really, I'm not hideous (I think) and only a little scary, and I showered beforehand, so I can't understand why nobody said "Hi". Unless...we really AREN'T as many as we think we are....hmmmm, gotta go rethink my whole world....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter