December Scrapping Challenge- Princess Nancy Wins!!! Get in those final numbers

What company offers the best 12x12 color copies. I want to do one family paper (non digital) 12x12 scrapbook & make copies for the kids. Or is there a way to send my pages in & have books made? I don't have a 12x12 scanner. Anywhere you've found that has 12x12 scanners that you can put onto a disc? Are there any local places that offer photo books that you've been really pleased w/ (walgreens?)? I know a lot of questions. I've just come to the realization that I am very, very far behind in my scrapping. And there is no way that I will ever get caught up if I have to make albulms for all 3 children & 1 for us. Or maybe you all could share who you handle this situation. Thanks ahead of time.

Four more pages today.

I like the digital page you did in that challenge. Are you going to switch over for some of your things?

I am updated through here. I will be out of town for the day tomorrow so will probably not update until Saturday.

Rebecca

I like the digital page you did in that challenge. Are you going to switch over for some of your things?

I am updated through here. I will be out of town for the day tomorrow so will probably not update until Saturday.

Rebecca

Nope, didn't count towards this total either. Thanks for the complement.
I've never really looked at their challenges before. I don't know if they always offer the free elements. I thought, why not? :confused3 The hard part will be getting it printed out I guess.

6 more today. I have to get more pictures printed now, I only have enough for like 4 more pages.

5 pages completed. I need to get busy on some more!

I have 11 so far...I need to complete this album this week...I am only about halfway finished.:scared:

It's a snowman. I wonder why it isn't showing up for you. Hmmm.

But I want to be surprised with my numbers at the end of the months. I usually don't peek until the very end here and on the annual thread.

Okay, so I won't give you anymore awards for the rest of the month. That way you can be surprised. If I read it wrong & you still want to awaards, just let me know & I'll put you back into the list. LOL Here's an award to keep you motivated.:banana:

Colleen G, disneynut14, dsneygirl, mantaz, New England Eeyore: You've been crowned "Adhesive Aces" & been awarded the "Dancing Reindeer".

clairemolly, rlovew: You've been given "Paper & Pixel Power" & been awarded the "little present w/ an x on it".

AlexWyattMommy, hopemax: Your Sticker Kickin' and Donald & Daisy are out shopping for an extra special girft for you.

Way to go Idaho. I'm originally from Idaho & am missing my family for the holidays. :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter