December 2010 Meets! Anyone is Welcome!!

I'll be there for sure on the 27 and 28... trying to pick up the 29th. Four teenagers in tow but I am sure they will only "visit" me during meals! Darcy... Do you still have my phone number?

As we are getting closer I am reposting my ADRs to see if anyone wants to share a meal or 2. I am also going to start a new thread on this board and on the Restaurants Board. I will be there from Dec 4-13.

Date Time Restaurant Seats Available

12/04: 1:40 pm Restaurant Marrakesh 3
12/04: 7:35 pm Yachtsman Steakhouse 3
12/05: 8:15 am Crystal Palace 3
12/05: 9:05 pm Narcoossee's 3
12/06: 12:50 pm Chef de France 3
12/06: 7:30 pm Brown Derby 3
12/07: 11:30 am Coral Reef 2
12/07: 6:00 pm La Hacienda de San Angel 3
12/08: 5:30 pm Flying Fish Cafe 3
12/08: 10:00 pm Raglan Road 3
12/09: 11:35 am Le Cellier 2
12/09: 7:35 pm Artist Point 3
12/10: 1:00pm Tusker House 3

If interested just send me a PM.

Ryan

I could be crazy but awhile ago I thought I read about a possible dismeet 12/15. My trip is getting close and I will be there 12/14 - 12/20. I will be taking the back stage magic tour on 12/16. Travelling with my son but he will be working most days.

I'll be with DH at MVMCP on the 7th. I'll be the one with the red baggalini and I'll try to get my green Mickey head laminated and hanging on it by then. Feel free to shout at me.

Karen

I'll be with DH at MVMCP on the 7th. I'll be the one with the red baggalini and I'll try to get my green Mickey head laminated and hanging on it by then. Feel free to shout at me.

Karen

I'll be at MVMCP that night as well. I have some green Mickey heads, but don't have a way to laminate them. I'm still going to bring them with me. Maybe we'll see you.

It's now just a matter of hours before I leave. Yay!

I'll be at MVMCP that night as well. I have some green Mickey heads, but don't have a way to laminate them. I'm still going to bring them with me. Maybe we'll see you.

It's now just a matter of hours before I leave. Yay!

If you can't laminate them, just put them in a the clear casing that comes with any halliard that you can find at any office supply store. Solves the lamination AND the pinning problem.

I'll be at the Christmas Party on the 7th too! Can't believe my flight is in about 15 hours!

Online resort check in done.
Online flight check in done.
Magic and Merryment confirmation printed.
Just need to pack and run a few errands.

Less than 24 hours away.

I need this vacation.

Are there any meets organized for the 11-17? Thats when I'll be on my first solo trip! Though I'm leaving early the 17th, so its really more like the 16th.

I'll be arriving this afternoon around 3Pm ASM. Just up for the night, plan on doing some x-mas shopping. Any meets this evening? Been digging through the boards to find a schedule with zero luck.

I'm so happy right now I'm sitting at the airport and in two hours I I'll be in Orlando :) plus TSA didn't touch me

Welcome to everyone who is here in Orlando right now. Sorry for the "cold" temperatures, but at least its sunny. . .lol.

Look...I'm coming in tomorrow. Could you please crank up the heat by the time I get there :rotfl2: Pulleeeeeeze??;)

lmao! I was just checking the weather and was shocked at how cool it is right now! At least it isn't 36 like it is here right now, guess I better pack a light jacket just in case

So, we're supposed to be visiting Disney World this weekend to soak up the holiday atmosphere, but now there is a distinct possibility that DH will have to work.
:mad:
I don't mind going on my own -- there's plenty of fun to be had -- but I have reservations for the Candlelight on Saturday, and tickets for Sunday night's Christmas party.
:sad2:
Has anyone had any luck finding an event buddy at the last minute?
:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter