December 2010 Meets! Anyone is Welcome!!

It should warm up a teensy bit before you get here. . .not a whole lot though. This cold snap is icky. . .

Looking at the forecast for the rest of this week, it looks like it will gradually warm up by the end of the week then get cold again just after I leave on Saturday.

So, we're supposed to be visiting Disney World this weekend to soak up the holiday atmosphere, but now there is a distinct possibility that DH will have to work.
:mad:
I don't mind going on my own -- there's plenty of fun to be had -- but I have reservations for the Candlelight on Saturday, and tickets for Sunday night's Christmas party.
:sad2:
Has anyone had any luck finding an event buddy at the last minute?
:confused3

I'm sure there are plenty of people who would love to join up for events. I've met up with some nice people for Food&Wine, MNSSHP and such. Always had fun! :)

Is there a DisMeet on Dec 15? I thought someone mentioned that somewhere......please PM me if there is!! I'd love to go!

Hope the meets went well I had a blast with my gf and made some magic telling her I love her for the first time in front of the castle at the end of the Xmas party fireworks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter