December 2010 Meets! Anyone is Welcome!!

My family and I will be there Dec 14 to the 16th. we will be having breakfast at the CP on the 15th. Anybody else gonna be there then?

My family and I will be there Dec 14 to the 16th. we will be having breakfast at the CP on the 15th. Anybody else gonna be there then?

I will be there 12/11-12/16. I booked a really late flight (735p) on the 16th so I will pretty much be there most of the day

I will be back at Disney December 2-6th. We are attending the MVMCP on the night of the 2nd. Anyone up for a Dole Whip Meet!?

:woohoo:

I will be there Dec. 2-6, and going to MVMCP on the 2nd! My flight arrives at 4:15, so it'll take me til almost 7 to get to MK. I can't wait to get my hands on a Dole Whip!

Hi there, where in MK is the meet on Dec. 6th. I am going to be there then. I will probably meet some of you at the Poly on Oct. 3rd, Going with daughter who is running the half Wine and Dine relay. She has a dinner meet (sort of) at Boma planned on Oct 1st, 5 PM Anyone who is going to be there then, check out "Mrs D" Boma dinner. There are still some steats available.

I am single, retired and older than dirt.

I will be at MK on Mon Dec 6th!!! Where/when do you want to meet?

Booked - Nov. 30 - Dec. 10 solo - All Stars. :cool2: I'm not single, just solo - husband of 25 years doesn't get Disney. :rolleyes1 Boys are both in college full time. I try to do a trip every year and actually prefer solo. I'll be watching this thread for the next 42 DAYS to see if there is a meet. :woohoo: I've never been on EE or TOT if anyone wants a project. :lmao:
I'll be there some of the same time...the 5th-10th. Would love to meet up if you want, I love EE but not excited about riding it alone as I won't have anyone to grab in terror. :rotfl2:

I'm staying at the All-Star resorts solo as well!! Planned this trip last minute, so I'll be starting my trip at Sports and ending it at Music.

Hi there! I'll be at WDW from December 1-7. I'm planning on MVMCP on December 2 and I'll be doing a lot of the events for Reunion, the DPN, Betamouse and Inner Mouse. You can follow me on Twitter (same name) so see more about my plans or to contact me about meeting up.
I'm glad to see I'm not the only one on this boards going to reunion I'll be there from the 1st thru the 11th. I'll be at mvmcp on the 2nd and possibly the 9th. What's the schedule like for the dpn I've yet to see details on there site unless I'm missing something.

Yay, another fellow Reunion-er! I am arriving on the MVMCP night and it makes me nervous that I'll be missing the first night, when everyone is meeting for the first time. My first Reunion meet will probably be the Upper Rose Garden fireworks meet. I'm so excited for MVMCP!!!

I would like to plan a group meet at Epcot on Fri Dec 3rd. I'll be there for WDWToday Reunion, and they don't have very many meets going on that day that were still available. I'm free pretty much the whole day!

Also, MK on Mon Dec 6th... I need to start heading back to my resort for ME after 3pm, but before that I'm free!

Also, Downtown Disney on Sun evening...?

I would like to plan a group meet at Epcot on Fri Dec 3rd. I'll be there for WDWToday Reunion, and they don't have very many meets going on that day that were still available. I'm free pretty much the whole day!

Also, MK on Mon Dec 6th... I need to start heading back to my resort for ME after 3pm, but before that I'm free!

Sorry to hear that you missed out on the meet on Friday. That's what happened to me last year with reunion but disapolooza made up for it. I'm glad to hear a few disers going to reunion. I'm staying at ASMo for the entire stay so if you want a lift any time I've got a rental this trip.

I would love to do a Dole whip meet on the 6th in the morn if anyone is interested.

Sorry to hear that you missed out on the meet on Friday. That's what happened to me last year with reunion but disapolooza made up for it. I'm glad to hear a few disers going to reunion. I'm staying at ASMo for the entire stay so if you want a lift any time I've got a rental this trip.

I would love to do a Dole whip meet on the 6th in the morn if anyone is interested.

Where would you meet for a Dole Whip meet? I've never actually had a Dole Whip myself. The morning of the 6th is pretty much open for me, I wouldn't mind meeting up with others earlier in the day.

Is anyone going to MVMCP on December 9? I'm throwing around the idea of purchasing a ticket but am not sure about it?

The night's I'm going are 3rd, 7th and 10th. Do you have any other nights you might go? I think there may be a few of us meeting on the 3rd if you're around then and plan on going to MVMCP, I'm sure you'd be welcome to join.

End of the week, start Firday at work and by dinertime I will be living the Disney Dream, I can't believe it is finally time.

Just completed online check-in process so I must be able to be there soon! Yay!

:cool1: :thumbsup2 :goodvibes

Good grief 1 week and a day till my trip and I still don't have anything done. Still have to get some clothes probably will wait till this weekend to get some deals. I am still looking for a deal on a camcorder to replace an antique I have, otherwise I will be bringing it with me.

I have tickets for MVMCP for the 2nd, 7th, and 9th if anyone wants to meet up then.

1 week and a day left. :banana::cool1::yay::dance3::rolleyes1:woohoo:

I'll be there from the 6th to 12th of Dec.

I am travelling solo, my first solo tos Disney, lets see how it goes.

Greetings from MExico

Jonathan, 27.

We have a 7:30 PM ressie at Cali grill, but would be up to meet up afterwards!
Staying at BLT :yay:

Hey, I am Michelle :)

My husband and I will be there from December 5 to the 14th. We fly out of PHL at 7 am and arrive MCO at 9:29 am on Sunday December 5 WOO HOO :banana:

We are going to MVMCP on Dec 5, CP Dec 7....I have our ADR's all made, other than that, not 100% sure of everything else.

Still planning the 27th -30 but will definately make the earlier meet next year....Anyone else solo then?

I have been in Clearwater, househunting, this week and am headed to Disney tomorrow for a full two weeks.

Hope to run into some of you. Sure hope you can tell I am a DISer.:rotfl2:

Slightly Goofy

Get any takers for a meet on Friday the 3rd? I arrive on Friday and once I get checked in (I'm hoping that'll be sometime around 11:00 AM. My planned first stop after I get checked in is to go over to Epcot and grab a beer in Germany and maybe a Kim Possible Mission or two. I've got others to meet up with sometime during the day and then dinner before MVMCP that night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter