DDA Chapter 24

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only good thing about being jobless is that I can watch the Olympics. Love Curling!!! it is like Shuffleboard on crack!!! :lmao:

Deb

John wants to know how much you charge for a bottle of your maple syurp?

Well maybe when I come back tomorrow morning there will be post to read.

Hi,

Thanks for all the birthday wishes for Aubrey, she had her birthday cupcake and a few gifts last night, things are still moving forward for the big party.

I use IE and am about to pull my hair out with the Dis, it's constantly signing me out.

I was just telling my mother that I wish there was a place to try curling around here.

Check out this link. There are Curling Clubs across the U.S they may have beginner events and activities.

I hope you are all doing well. I am working Saturday and Sunday this weekend.

Things are coming together pretty well here. We got the playroom mostly finished yesterday. I've just got another pile of costumes and doll clothes to sort through with Terra today, some game boxes to reassemble and a shelf worth of books to make room for. After my comp shopping coworker came down with pneumonia and needed me to pick up some extra pages, I decided to call off of MOPS today. That has made things seem less stressful. Now I just need to finish my pages, go to the doctor for a checkup this afternoon and hit Girl Scout International Night tonight. I won't do as much comp shop work tomorrow after all because of the extra stop today. I'll just finish it when I get back. That leaves tomorrow for finishing packing and we'll be good to go!

Have a wonderful trip! And happy birthday to Terra! Enjoy.:goodvibes:goodvibes

Good morning. :)

Regular start to the school day today.

Tia - Have a very magical trip!

Today is Science Fair. If you could send some good vibes Nicholas' way, I'm sure he would appreciate it

Kick some Science Fair Butt Nicholas!!:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Finally Friday!!!:cool1::cool1::cool1:

Today is Science Fair. If you could send some good vibes Nicholas' way, I'm sure he would appreciate it

1.gif

Good luck today Nicholas!!!!

Tia - I hope you all have the most wonderful trip!!! :teeth:

Good morning, DDA! :sunny:

It's that most wonderful time of the year when we are preparing our students for Festival. I am MIA only because I am working 7 days a week, and those are long days and evenings. I am thinking about you all and hoping our winters are coming to a close. Enjoy your days, friends!

Got some news......

A few years ago mom fell and broke her arm up near her shoulder, the doctor said he wouldn't do anything it would heal on its own. Lately its been giving her trouble, she had an MRI and they found a spot and it also looks like the blood flow has not been getting up to that area very well and the bone could be dying.

She went yesterday for a complete bone scan because of the spot they had found with the MRI and now they have also found a spot on her skull. Won't have the results till Tues.

Of course I am a worrier and have always had this nagging in the back of my mind, that mom would get cancer again. Of course now its in the front screaming like a banshee.

Sorry to be a downer, but I need to tell someone. John will be very suportive if its bad news, but until then he is they type - no sense in worring can't change the outcome.

We got about 2 inches on Tuesday and it has completely melted today and then some. We'll be tapping the Maple Orchard on Saturday.

I have my very first Mammo this morning. Fun, fun.

How does the lack of snow affect the sap?

The only good thing about being jobless is that I can watch the Olympics. Love Curling!!! it is like Shuffleboard on crack!!! :lmao:

:rotfl: I've missed the curling so far. Is it on a different channel?

Good luck!

Good morning, DDA! :sunny:

It's that most wonderful time of the year when we are preparing our students for Festival. I am MIA only because I am working 7 days a week, and those are long days and evenings. I am thinking about you all and hoping our winters are coming to a close. Enjoy your days, friends!

Good luck!

Got some news......

A few years ago mom fell and broke her arm up near her shoulder, the doctor said he wouldn't do anything it would heal on its own. Lately its been giving her trouble, she had an MRI and they found a spot and it also looks like the blood flow has not been getting up to that area very well and the bone could be dying.

She went yesterday for a complete bone scan because of the spot they had found with the MRI and now they have also found a spot on her skull. Won't have the results till Tues.

Of course I am a worrier and have always had this nagging in the back of my mind, that mom would get cancer again. Of course now its in the front screaming like a banshee.

Sorry to be a downer, but I need to tell someone. John will be very suportive if its bad news, but until then he is they type - no sense in worring can't change the outcome.

We'll keep her in our prayers. I'm sure there's nothing to worry about, but I understand your concern. :grouphug:

Got some news......

:hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter