DDA Chapter 24

Status
Not open for further replies.
In case any of you were wondering......having skin tags removed HURTS! I also had 2 moles shaved off and sent for a biopsy. Having the numbing injection was excrutiating.

Did you get my check?
Yes. Thanks! Just got off the phone with photopass and they said to expect the CD on the 23rd.:eek: It has NEVER taken that long.:confused: My account is now showing 1,550 photos-we had 1,300 when I ordered the CD. They are showing a 3/12 expiration-she said they extended it due to a "system upgrade". I told her it was my last CD as the site was just way too frustrating and she said she would "pass my comments on to management".:laughing:

In case any of you were wondering......having skin tags removed HURTS! I also had 2 moles shaved off and sent for a biopsy. Having the numbing injection was excrutiating.
:hug:

I've had a wart frozen off of my finger before, and a little angioma thing frozen off my leg. That wasn't too bad. I think I will leave the skin tag near my armpit alone now, thank you very much! :scared1:

I have a mole on the back of my neck. I bet if I ever go to a dermatologist he will want that mole to go away. I will pretend I don't know that. :rolleyes1

Ouch! Sorry to hear that! :hug:

I just came in from trying to give blood. My hematocrit is a little low today, so I was deferred. I signed up to try again in 8 weeks. This happened before when I gave every 8 weeks without a break. I should have seen it coming, I've been craving ice lately.

I am tired today. I was up too late last night trying to make my house somewhat presentable for when my parents came in this morning. Maybe I'll try a little nap.

Tammi I am sorry your visit to the Dr. was a painful one :hug:

Deb the last day of school is June 2nd, so that wouldn't be a problem. I would just have to have their report cards mailed.

Bernadette value season starts to late in Aug. now & the boys go back to school on the 23rd. So we would go at the begining of the month & that would still be summer season like June.

I didn't realize till today that Star Wars weekend is during the time frame I am looking at in June. I know there will be crowds, but I'm not sure if I want to deal with the bigger crowds from that.

There seems to be a lot of people having trouble with the DIS (needing to sign in all the time).

Bernadette have you checked the tech board to see if there is an answer there?

Strange. I wonder if they are sending you 2?
I don't think so. She was just giving me the it takes 10 business days line....

Bernadette value season starts to late in Aug. now & the boys go back to school on the 23rd. So we would go at the begining of the month & that would still be summer season like June.
Sorry....I was looking at BWI for late July-our passes expire 7/29 (Lizzy, Emma & I have them). Value season starts 7/18 there.

Where are you thinking of staying? A moderate at summer rate is $185 rack and AKL standard at value season is $240. With the current general public deal the moderate at 30% off is about $130 while AKL at 35% off is $156.

There seems to be a lot of people having trouble with the DIS (needing to sign in all the time).

Bernadette have you checked the tech board to see if there is an answer there?
I haven't looked there-figured everyone was having trouble. I was going to look but got distracted.

I didn't realize till today that Star Wars weekend is during the time frame I am looking at in June. I know there will be crowds, but I'm not sure if I want to deal with the bigger crowds from that.
From what I hear that should only affect you at MGM. :confused3

I'm not having any of the DIS sign-in problems. I must be special. ;)

SCHOOL TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A 2 hr. delay, but they are going!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAY!!!
Happy 1st Birthday Aubrey

first%20girls%20napkins.jpg
Adorable! Happy Birthday To Aubrey!

From what I hear that should only affect you at MGM. :confused3

I'm not having any of the DIS sign-in problems. I must be special. ;)

The DIS keeps logging me out. It is very frustrating. I've been to the tech board, I've cleared my cookies multiple times and it still happens :confused3

Tammi-the CDs had 1,300 photos!!!!:banana:

Each photo is about 1.5mb. They are now using the same camera as me. My photos are 5.5mb so they are creating pretty low quality images.

Now I have to burn a CD to send you. I have better luck burning CD's with my Mac but that is dead so I'll have to try the laptop again.

I am not having any trouble with the DIS logging me out. I use Firefox as my browser.

The DIS keeps logging me out. It is very frustrating. I've been to the tech board, I've cleared my cookies multiple times and it still happens :confused3

Webmaster Alex had posted that he is also having trouble and it sems to be a vbulletin system wide problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter