DDA Chapter 24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tammi-the CDs had 1,300 photos!!!!:banana:

Each photo is about 1.5mb. They are now using the same camera as me. My photos are 5.5mb so they are creating pretty low quality images.

Now I have to burn a CD to send you. I have better luck burning CD's with my Mac but that is dead so I'll have to try the laptop again.
No worries. Whenever. I'm glad it was done right though.

Good morning. :)

School day number 2 here. Another 2hr delay. I expect that will continue at least through tomorrow.

Vicki - for some reason I can't get the muppet thing to load.

Good morning. :)

School day number 2 here. Another 2hr delay. I expect that will continue at least through tomorrow.

Vicki - for some reason I can't get the muppet thing to load.

Yay for another day of school! (We could have used the 2-hour delay here. I'm really tired for some reason.)

Remember when I was complaining about the lack of snow here. Dh says that I shouldn't have been complaining. We're not getting much snow but enough that he has to go out and shovel every morning. He's getting a little tired of that. :rotfl:

Good morning....2 hr delay (not snow, teacher morning or something). I slept til 7:30,what a treat!!!!:thumbsup2

I am having no trouble either, but I use IE and Theresa said she is having trouble and uses IE. :confused3

In three days we got a whole 2", thats my kind of snow fall.

Remember when I was complaining about the lack of snow here. Dh says that I shouldn't have been complaining. We're not getting much snow but enough that he has to go out and shovel every morning. He's getting a little tired of that. :rotfl:

We are close to starting a new thread, so someone please leave a forwarding address.

Good morning, DDA!

Debbie - Happy 1st birthday to Aubrey!

Tammi - Glad the kids finally got to go back to school!

Stephanie - DGS will have a great time and cause no trouble, I'm certain.

Amy - Hope the kids are feeling better and that it passed over you.

Bernadette - Glad the photopass confusion is over.

Theresa - Hope you're doing okay. :grouphug:

Things are coming together pretty well here. We got the playroom mostly finished yesterday. I've just got another pile of costumes and doll clothes to sort through with Terra today, some game boxes to reassemble and a shelf worth of books to make room for. After my comp shopping coworker came down with pneumonia and needed me to pick up some extra pages, I decided to call off of MOPS today. That has made things seem less stressful. Now I just need to finish my pages, go to the doctor for a checkup this afternoon and hit Girl Scout International Night tonight. I won't do as much comp shop work tomorrow after all because of the extra stop today. I'll just finish it when I get back. That leaves tomorrow for finishing packing and we'll be good to go!

I gave my office IS department permission to destroy my Mac in the hopes of recovering my hard drive. Doesn't look good....they were able to start the Mac with a start up CD but couldn't get it to recognize the hard drive.

Yay for another day of school! (We could have used the 2-hour delay here. I'm really tired for some reason.)

We got about 2 inches on Tuesday and it has completely melted today and then some. We'll be tapping the Maple Orchard on Saturday.

I have my very first Mammo this morning. Fun, fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter