DCWV Stacks enabling!!

Oh Susan you just had to post these. LOL I now have to have All about boy, Animal crackers, Gren Stack, Nans's Kitchen, Safari Chic and Whimsy. Of course I love them all but those are my must haves.

I bought my first stack with the last set of releases. I got the baby boy one and love it. I've used it for so many things. I think I might be getting hooked.

Oh my goodness! Those pictures are so nice!!! Wonder when they all will hit the stores???

Thanks for sharing the pictures!

Jill

The stacks are in!!!!! I just ordered mine ON SALE!! at Joann.com. I was really bad and did express too so I would have them for my crop Friday night.

I can't wait!!!

grr ... now I'm off to look at Joanns ... do they have them all?

Go to the scrapbooking section, then paper, then DCWV. They had most of them. I didn't see the little boys one yet. I ordered the safari, whimsey and one other. I can't even remember. I must still be on a shoppers high!!

They also had all the doodlebug kits on sale and tons of other new stuff. They have really expanded their scrapbooking selection.

Online anyway.

It works! Is there a free shipping offer? Safari chic, Taj Mahal and Tahiti beach are calling me

That's strange. THe link brings me right to the 12x12 -- Whimsy, Safari, Taj Mahal, Citrus (both), Nana's Kitchen, Tahiti, Latte (both), La Creme, Animal Crackers

I swear I'm losing it!

I found a free shipping code for you (me too, if I can find the stupid things!), EML030.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter